BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?


Heey, sweet looking stuff you got planned! I'll be checking this out often. :3

I'll love you for whenever you make Master Chief :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


*gets hyped at OP (mostly at Yoko being rigged)*

I can't wait to see Hitomi either ;D


awesome stuff :vyse:  even i had master chief planned... but i'll slide and let u do it :P
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

do kasumi costume 1 of DOA 3 or 4!? D:, just a sugestion D:

Quote from: shadowXtreme on November 08, 2011, 03:56:55 AM
do kasumi costume 1 of DOA 3 or 4!? D:, just a sugestion D:

If you rip the model for me, I will. :P
DOA4 models take so long to rip, assemble and then fix. And then you have to rig it. :srs:

November 08, 2011, 04:07:43 AM #8 Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 04:11:34 AM by shadowXtreme
I have a .mesh model of Kasumi C2 (white and red one) D:
I know how she looks as a .mesh, because In using a program that is able to see .mesh

and i converted her to.obj, but i dont know how she looks in .obj, because I dont have 3dsmax xP

Flan-chan~

It's going to be a scarlet night~
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Out of your five planned characters, I have no knowledge of four of them.  I've only heard of them in passing.

MC should be cool though.  Good luck with all of this.

Good to see your finally able to do your own imports =D...
FC:4898-8419-2778

Cant wait to see Master Chief imported, im importing Arbiter and several items from Halo.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



Epic previews are epic! I can't wait to see Yoko in-game... (Never actually watched the show she's from, but she looks cool to me IMO.)