BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?

LET ME GOOGLE THAT FOR YOU. :3

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Tawa_Hoda on January 25, 2012, 02:07:46 AM
LET ME GOOGLE THAT FOR YOU. :3

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

ok so yeah... its in the anime world... and real life world... >_>
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

The whole Loli genre is just confusing...

I mean is it based on age or just appearance?

Like two examples are, Konata from Lucky Star who looks really young but is actually 17/18, and Dizzy from Guilty Gear who looks like she's 20 or something but is really only 3.

Did you people just take up a page talking about what a loli is?
...
loli
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


This topic will never truly recover to those who have been here today.

As my final loli related comment, a loli apparantly a female who looks young and has little to no bust size, OR IS a female who is young and also has little to no bust size.

We should say we are sorry to BlackJack too, for we hijacked her/his thread to talk about lolis.
XD
[move][/move]

Quote from: Tawa_Hoda on January 25, 2012, 02:14:45 AM
This topic will never truly recover to those who have been here today.

As my final loli related comment, a loli apparantly a female who looks young and has little to no bust size, OR IS a female who is young and also has little to no bust size.

We should say we are sorry to BlackJack too, for we hijacked her/his thread to talk about lolis.
XD
i agree... he (blackjax) would be amazed at wat we have up here!!! jk xD
....
but srs... he'd be like wtf while lol'ing at the same time xD
.......
and probably slapping me on msn :srs:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Nymph on January 25, 2012, 02:22:56 AM
- and probably slapping me on msn :srs:

I sorry If he does. It/This in a way is my fault for this whole thing.  :oshi:
[move][/move]

Quote from: Tawa_Hoda on January 25, 2012, 02:27:27 AM
I sorry If he does. It/This in a way is my fault for this whole thing.  :oshi:
xD  its fine, cause i'd slap him back, then we're all cool, just like :vyse:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


Quote from: Nymph on January 25, 2012, 02:28:39 AM
xD  its fine, cause i'd slap him back, then we're all cool, just like :vyse:

Proffesionally handled. LIKE A BAWS. :vyse:
[move][/move]

Quote from: Nymph on January 25, 2012, 02:22:56 AM
i agree... he (blackjax) would be amazed at wat we have up here!!! jk xD
....
but srs... he'd be like wtf while lol'ing at the same time xD
.......
and probably slapping me on msn :srs:
Quote from: Tawa_Hoda on January 25, 2012, 02:27:27 AM
I sorry If he does. It/This in a way is my fault for this whole thing.  :oshi:

You two should be ashamed of yourselves, filling his thread with nothing but Loli talk. [/puttingtheblameonothers]

Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on January 25, 2012, 02:30:52 AM
You two should be ashamed of yourselves, filling his thread with nothing but Loli talk. [/puttingtheblameonothers]
:oshi::oshi::oshi::oshi::oshi::oshi::oshi::oshi::oshi::oshi::oshi::oshi::oshi::oshi::oshi::oshi:
IM SORRY!!!!
........
wait i see wat u did thar :notimp:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on January 25, 2012, 02:30:52 AM
You two should be ashamed of yourselves, filling his thread with nothing but Loli talk. >>>[/puttingtheblameonothers]<<<

I also see what you did there :af:
[move][/move]

January 25, 2012, 02:51:52 AM #418 Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 03:02:51 AM by EnigmaticSpirit
Hey, a bunch of people who aren't sure what they're talking about. This will be fun.

Blackjax, could you just add vertices without having to move them like that for her shoulder? Also have you heard back about that vertex for Yoko at all?


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

You guys don't know what a loli is... *facepalm*
You could've at least derailed this thread with proper knowledge XD

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on January 25, 2012, 02:51:52 AM
Hey, a bunch of people who aren't sure what they're talking about. This will be fun.

Blackjax, could you just add vertices without having to move them like that for her shoulder? Also have you heard back about that vertex for Yoko at all?

Yeah, I believe there's a button somewhere under Edit Poly that allows you to add vertices onto lines between existing vertices. I used it once but it was kinda hard to add them one by one, symmetrically across the model...

I haven't heard back from Beyond about the texture, nor IS or Nah. :srs: Also, I still haven't fixed her eyes.
I DID add a secret character to my list of imports though... gonna be a quick rig. I think you guys will be surprised who it is and who they're over XD

Quote from: Segtendo on January 25, 2012, 02:28:50 AM
BJ, no u
u mad? LOL

i AM

*is too lazy to get trollface image*