Pervys "Legendary" imports. Moved

Started by Pervyman Trigger, November 11, 2011, 06:51:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Sure I guess. Some one point me in it's direction
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Pervy on October 29, 2012, 07:08:08 PM
I have not o-o. But I might if you show me this specimen. (BTW hows that DK I sent you going?)


Anyway I'll redo tron tomorrow and release everyone once they each get a shine.


I actually forgot about that completely to be honest. You should probably have someone else texture it since i'm not the best

also here
http://www.mediafire.com/?2iatpp9adazh1ms

could you at least set up some uvs for it? :3 My UV's are worse than my textures
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]