Pervys "Legendary" imports. Moved

Started by Pervyman Trigger, November 11, 2011, 06:51:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


November 11, 2011, 06:51:16 AM #1 Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 11:49:36 PM by Pervy
Cablepool
Over: Snake

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Luffy
Over: Marth

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Alisa
Over: Marth

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Juliet
Over: Ike

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Alan Wake
Over: Snake
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

November 12, 2011, 03:16:40 PM #2 Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 11:51:14 PM by Pervy
Megaman Trigger (Drill Arm)
Over: Marth

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Snorlax
Over: DDD

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Iris
Over: Zelda

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Roll Casket
Over: Peach/ZSS

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Mecha DK
Over: DK
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Pacman (Pacman)
Stage

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sweet Sweet Galaxy (Super Mairo Galaxy)
Stage
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old/Other Versions:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Amy <3 Do you want her official model (unleashed) or did you already start?

Quote from: Pixels on November 12, 2011, 03:18:37 PM
Amy <3 Do you want her official model (unleashed) or did you already start?

Official would be great. I had this and the SDAX models ssssoooo yeah. And I did start not yet, send it to me please :happy:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Evil Pervy on November 12, 2011, 03:20:12 PM
Official would be great. I had this and the SDAX models ssssoooo yeah. And I did start not yet, send it to me please :happy:

Sent~ Good luck, I've been dying for Amy to be in Brawl :D

All right before I [censored] with the hands. Should I make a three fingered rayman Like his model has, or would you rather me use Luigis hands and make him four fingered?
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

That amy still terrifies me
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

November 12, 2011, 07:57:49 PM #8 Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 07:59:35 PM by Evil Pervy
Well Nanobuds is taking over the Amy model(using the Unleashed model Pixels sent) for me. She'll be dropping out of my "Up and coming" and hey! With him doing it you will probably get it faster than you would from me :af:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

lol, okay :af:
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So Raymans nose has been properly weighted to Luigis nose bone so now that's animated in game :happy: I'm about to mess with the metal textures but I have one thing I need help with. The eyes. For some reason I can't get them to work, there always visible no matter what bone I weight them to so I'm unsure if I can give him final smash and hurt eyes. It just looks like this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Evil Pervy on November 12, 2011, 09:50:55 PM
So Raymans nose has been properly weighted to Luigis nose bone so now that's animated in game :happy: I'm about to mess with the metal textures but I have one thing I need help with. The eyes. For some reason I can't get them to work, there always visible no matter what bone I weight them to so I'm unsure if I can give him final smash and hurt eyes. It just looks like this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


In brawlbox select the polygon for the yellow eyes and then at the side look for visibility bone and change it to eyeyellown. Have it rigged to follow the head though.

Quote from: Camonsters on November 12, 2011, 10:44:35 PM
In brawlbox select the polygon for the yellow eyes and then at the side look for visibility bone and change it to eyeyellown. Have it rigged to follow the head though.
Is it the same process for the ouch face?

EDIT: Oh god almost hit the remove topic button O-o
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Evil Pervy on November 12, 2011, 10:48:19 PM
Is it the same process for the ouch face?

EDIT: Oh god almost hit the remove topic button O-o


If luigi has a bone for it then yes it is. I don't know if he does or not but it should be.

I'm disincluding the ouch face till I make a PSA for this little bugger as Luigi uses his ouch face as his closed eyes also so it pops up quite a bit and considering I made it an entirely new face... Well you get the idea. Anyway his final Smash eyes work :happy: I'm gonna get metal textures working then I'll release him, and when the poll is over I release his final version :af: Then I'll work on goku and then I'll think of something else (Might take a request o-o)
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]