Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Is PSA Swapping possible? + Bone value list in SmashAttacks  (Read 963 times)
TokoyamiTheDark
Holy Kitten

常闇 - Everlasting Darkness

• Awards Heart Container Good Citizen Hey! Listen! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « on: November 27, 2011, 10:29:17 PM »

Hi! Being unable to create attacks on my own, I would wish to swap a PSA of one character to another one. However, since the original PSA has bones of the original character, copy and paste would only make the game crash, as they need to be changed to fit the new character. But, how do I do this? IS there a list for each character's TransN bone hex value for SmashAttacks? Or is there a list of ALL bones and their value for SmashAttacks? I succeded in porting one attack and had the ice background, but the character wasn't shooting an ice shard, like it does in the original PSA. Anyone knows a COMPLETE list of bones for every character (COMPLETE means ALL bones, not just 2-3 like Left Hand + Right Hand)
    « Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 10:30:32 PM by TokoyamiTheDark » Logged

I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! Sad

Iwvi
    Cronic Procrastinator
    Heroic Kitten

Temporarily retired

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker Star Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: November 28, 2011, 02:13:43 AM »

Just check them in brawlbox and convert them to hex, is easier than looking for a list that most likely does not exist. And Yes it is posible to "swap" PSAs. It involves a little bit of adjusting to be done as you mentioned (the indexes). Also you need to change the GFX in brawlbox. But it is possible, Shadow over DK is one example.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: