Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Some textures+movesets not working?  (Read 1521 times)
Kanine
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: November 11, 2011, 08:24:29 PM »

Well I download some motionetc packs for different chars like, Naruto over Rob and Gerudo prince ganondorf and they include a motionetc file and the pcs, and pac and i set them to fitganon00, and i have that extra fitganon pac file. Im not sure if that one is just useless but i keep it and some other textures that keep it like Shadowkong works just fine, can anyone help me? My game just freezes everytime i try the ganondorf one and some others.

Sirkura
Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: November 12, 2011, 05:49:44 AM »

Well I download some motionetc packs for different chars like, Naruto over Rob and Gerudo prince ganondorf and they include a motionetc file and the pcs, and pac and i set them to fitganon00, and i have that extra fitganon pac file. Im not sure if that one is just useless but i keep it and some other textures that keep it like Shadowkong works just fine, can anyone help me? My game just freezes everytime i try the ganondorf one and some others.

naruto over rob isn't as simple as placing the files u also need the correct codes as that is an rel port. likely a freezing issue.
    the fit(CharNameHere).pac is the actual moveset of the character (psa hack) keep it as it is it affects all costumes. same with the motion file.
    of course the fit(CharName)0x.pac/pcs is the costume slot

hope that helps some ^^

Kanine
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: November 13, 2011, 02:03:56 PM »

thanks, so how do i get the correct codes for rel ports, i noticed the rel port in one of my files for G&W also, so is there like a guide for using the rel ports?

Kanine
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: November 14, 2011, 04:47:34 PM »

also to explain, i downloaded a file for naruto over G&W but i think it got ported with a .rel file to G&W from someone else, am I supposed to do something with the .rel file because i've tried putting it in my folder for gamewatch, and ive tried a couple other different combinations, but whenever I try to load him up in training on brawl, he just freezes the system so how do i fix this?

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Heart Container

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2011, 05:08:58 PM »

put it in the modules folder

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2011, 09:29:36 PM »

usually with an rel port theres a read me file that says the codes needed in the download. just add them to ur gct. and about the module file it goes in private/wii/app/rsbe/pf/module/*file* it needs that rel or it will freeze.

Kanine
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: November 16, 2011, 05:46:16 PM »

I would like to say thanks for the help on the G&W problem, that fixed it making the module file  outside of fighter in pf thank you Smiley
    but also I get some files that dont include a pcs file, but I think your supposed to make a pcs using brawl box so I do, but sometimes when I get all the files it freezes before it loads the character.
    For example, I got Phazon Link, which came with a .pac and motionetc but didnt come with a pcs so i created one using brawlbox, but it wont load up the char when i click the stage im playing on in training, it just freezes, so how can i fix this?

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: