Mr.MugenWii's Classy Thread: Death Stare Luigi

Started by Don Jon Bravo, November 13, 2011, 06:36:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

choose your character

Hayabusa Master Chier with saber-like glowing swords over dual hand link
Carnage with spec maps over wolf
Ryu Hayabusa with spec maps over Gray Fox PSA
Megazord over Link with metal materials
R U Serious? I No Know any of those characters :srs:
Hayabusa Spartan fits better over Marth because of the Sword.
Unfortunately, Marth's moves are gay (except the Final Smash)
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on December 31, 2012, 04:57:12 PM
Hayabusa Spartan fits better over Marth because of the Sword.
Unfortunately, Marth's moves are gay (except the Final Smash)
hmm
well i was able to fit him over captain falcon's bones without editing the model, it was a perfect match lol
also idk if someone is working on a Halo PSA?
but ur probably right it may be better over a sword character
Dual Sword LInk?



I havent really started the rig so when its his time ill make a poll about it...

Quote from: Mr.MW on December 31, 2012, 07:05:35 PM
hmm
well i was able to fit him over captain falcon's bones without editing the model, it was a perfect match lol
also idk if someone is working on a Halo PSA?
but ur probably right it may be better over a sword character
Dual Sword LInk?



I havent really started the rig so when its his time ill make a poll about it...
Hmm, I think that those swords would fit better for the Arbiter (who is over Ganondorf).
The Hayabusa Spartan fits better with a Katana. The idea is great however.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on January 23, 2013, 09:41:27 PM
Hmm, I think that those swords would fit better for the Arbiter (who is over Ganondorf).
The Hayabusa Spartan fits better with a Katana. The idea is great however.
what if i make em glowwe?
;)


Quote from: Mr.MW on January 24, 2013, 02:15:35 AM
what if i make em glowwe?
;)
That would be great :D
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.


How Classy. :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


AWL SKOOL, GODZILLA! ALV! iba a votar giga bawsa, pero csm godzilla es mi heroe de la infancia

Quote from: Kyouma on January 25, 2013, 03:40:35 AM
AWL SKOOL, GODZILLA! ALV! iba a votar giga bawsa, pero csm godzilla es mi heroe de la infancia



este es el modelo que tengo
voy a hacer one slot edits para que todo kede chido...
tambien voy a hacer que las espinas brillen blanco<.>

Will he have a fancy hat?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


i hope those spine glows are his FS eyes :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

mamon, esa madre es el futuro import mas epico que he visto en mucho tiempo, ya hay muchos bawahs, nose porque siquiera lo pones en cuestion xD