Mr.MugenWii's Classy Thread: Death Stare Luigi

Started by Don Jon Bravo, November 13, 2011, 06:36:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

choose your character

Hayabusa Master Chier with saber-like glowing swords over dual hand link
Carnage with spec maps over wolf
Ryu Hayabusa with spec maps over Gray Fox PSA
Megazord over Link with metal materials
R U Serious? I No Know any of those characters :srs:
Epic Godzilla. And I love it.
Though it would be better to have him over Giga Bowser.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

godizlla looks preety cool but whats is that wierd shell suposed to represent? lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on August 14, 2013, 02:33:50 AM
Epic Godzilla. And I love it.
Though it would be better to have him over Giga Bowser.
nope
sorry
but hayabusa chief is probably next...
Quote from: Carnage on August 14, 2013, 10:26:49 AM
godizlla looks preety cool but whats is that wierd shell suposed to represent? lol
try him out

Hayabusa Spartan would fit perfectly over Marth, Link or Ike due to the sword.
It would be kinda pointless to have another character who has a weapon but never uses it.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

August 14, 2013, 10:57:16 PM #289 Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 11:01:36 PM by Mr.MW
dual sword link is my goal

new poll is new

and this is the Megazord model Im including in the poll
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


That Megazord / Daizyujin is incomplete. I am disappoint...

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

my carnage will never be made :(
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The Ryu Hayabusa idea over Gray Fox PSA is good.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

August 16, 2013, 02:06:45 AM #293 Last Edit: August 16, 2013, 02:10:31 AM by Mr.MW
Quote from: Velen on August 15, 2013, 07:16:46 PM
That Megazord / Daizyujin is incomplete. I am disappoint...
actually i got the full model also
should be easy as [censored] to rig
XD

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

ouahhh i love the megazord i would have prefer over ike but awesome news you will import him :)

diosanto, pues claro, los mechas gigantes son faciles de riggear, despues de todo no tienen hombros, que no? ewe

Is there any advance on the Megazord or any other project?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.


glad to hear bro you do incredible imports everytimes