AGFan's Multi-PSA Thread - Good Bye People!

Started by AGFanProduction, November 15, 2011, 11:16:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Carnage on February 11, 2012, 08:00:22 PM
sure releasing would give a some feedback from the fans :P and i think you should change mewtwo 1.1 download to this new version since then most ppl when they see mewtwo in the most downloaded list would be downloading the most updated and better mewtwo imo.

That's what I'm planning to do today when I update it, be sure to try out the Mewtwo v1.1 version first before I update it today at night, so you can really feel the change on it :3
I really don't want to see this thread dead again when something cool [that I have been working so hard since the last years] is going over here... x/
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Quote from: AGFanProduction on February 11, 2012, 03:30:15 PM
Cool! I thought it was a download link to new Ghost Rider, when I first saw it. x3
hahahah nope nope... xP   but it should be done in a week or 2.. just give me some time mate :D
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Ah, so you're gonna release a beta tonight? Nice.

Just make sure to maybe fix the sounds for those who don't have Riivolution... Since his sounds can get pretty grating on the ears.
XD

I can't wait for this release. Are you using the Melee import or the vertex? ;D

Quote from: DSX8™ on February 11, 2012, 08:43:11 PM
hahahah nope nope... xP   but it should be done in a week or 2.. just give me some time mate :D

Nice :p
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on February 11, 2012, 11:33:01 PM
Ah, so you're gonna release a beta tonight? Nice.

Just make sure to maybe fix the sounds for those who don't have Riivolution... Since his sounds can get pretty grating on the ears.
XD

I don't have time for that, sorry.
Until the next update :/

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on February 11, 2012, 11:44:40 PM
I can't wait for this release. Are you using the Melee import or the vertex? ;D

Import.
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




and uh, i can make a vid for you  if you send me the files :D
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: PichuBrawler on February 12, 2012, 01:00:56 AM
and uh, i can make a vid for you  if you send me the files :D

So can I, not great quality and in some of them there is skipping XP
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Welp can't wait to see this released anyway, S-B is very interesting >:3
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

I already made several videos for the beta I was testing. Showing some tricks even, like side B off stage, and his teleport. ._.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on February 12, 2012, 01:21:38 AM
I already made several videos for the beta I was testing. Showing some tricks even, like side B off stage, and his teleport. ._.

That's why i said it was interesting XD But if he releases the one without all the crazy huagh and the aura is mine everywhere and with a few tweaks a new vid might be needed? Eh idk. He's offline and said if we keep posting he'll release it >:D well kinda said it.. idk me no brainer XD
It's gonna be nice having a less freaky tail with mewtwo :3
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

Quote from: Alses on February 12, 2012, 01:26:23 AM
That's why i said it was interesting XD But if he releases the one without all the crazy huagh and the aura is mine everywhere and with a few tweaks a new vid might be needed? Eh idk. He's offline and said if we keep posting he'll release it >:D well kinda said it.. idk me no brainer XD
It's gonna be nice having a less freaky tail with mewtwo :3
Ah... Sorry for getting kinda rude...

Besides, with videos... Well, I'll just use an annoying Eggman quote here. "THE MORE THE MERRIER!"


And yes. The tail looks much better now. Even in the beta I have. And like AGFan says. It plays pretty well, even though he's not 100% finished.

I noticed he has NO end lag on Shadow Ball in the air at all... Not sure this is bad though, since the move itself is slow. So it's a nice approach.

Update is delayed for tomorrow, I'm busy with stuff *there and there*
Hope you guys understand me :3

-AGFan

Oh also, I don't want to double post since this last post in this thread, tomorrow, so yeah! tnks x3 :)
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Understandable. Real life things and what not. :P

But don't worry, I'm sure everyone here understands too.

yep we understand life always go first  we can wait xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Hey, did you ever try charizard again?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.