Mewtwo2000's character thread [More Rim characters coming (09/03/2014)]

Started by Mewtwo2000, November 20, 2011, 07:00:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on January 16, 2012, 02:40:40 AM
I've already made more than 5 different colors, and I may make some other one.

This video shows them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taDAjGFPzRk
Ok.

- Smexy Mewtwo's
- Smexy Stage
- Smexy Video
- Smexy Music

That's all. :P
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿


Pictures showing the recolors not shown in pictures yet, the dark and monochrome ones.



SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on January 16, 2012, 03:12:10 AM
Pictures showing the recolors not shown in pictures yet, the dark and monochrome ones.




Nice recolors, I guess your trying to get us really HYPE for him now. x3
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on January 16, 2012, 03:12:10 AM
Pictures showing the recolors not shown in pictures yet, the dark and monochrome ones.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ooooooh wow. THAT is pretty dang awesome.

I'm loving all these recolors, Mewtwo. :O

like how the recolours seem they are from Pokemon stadium aswhell :P also was that mewtwo wearing some sort of black glasses? or was just the eyes that were totaly dark?

That stadium looks preety good and i like the background too xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yeah, some sort of black glasses. I'm keeping them for myself xD



By the way, 3 new recolors are done, and the yellow eyes for the alternative FS eyes are too.





SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

You should make that sunglasses Mewtwo your new avatar. Just make it look similar to the avvy you got now, or just GIMP some shades onto him. :af:
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866



Ha! That looks awesome! xD
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866


Quote from: jokekid on January 17, 2012, 10:29:38 AM
too bad the image is poorly cleaned up...
I know, I got it off of tumblr and the person didn't do it so well...
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

I saw your avatar on some other thread and I gotta say it looks epic bro, lol.

Thanks xD

By the way, I've turned Stadium Mewtwo into some trophy too. Useless, but I wanted to make it xD

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial