Mewtwo2000's character thread [More Rim characters coming (09/03/2014)]

Started by Mewtwo2000, November 20, 2011, 07:00:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

what i heard is that the Auto-Metal texture feature doesn't work very well
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

Oh, forget that. Now what holds link from being released is just it's not finished. I'll finish it soon xD

For Mewtwo, it's nearly done, it could be released this week.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on January 25, 2012, 08:23:37 AM
Oh, forget that. Now what holds link from being released is just it's not finished. I'll finish it soon xD

For Mewtwo, it's nearly done, it could be released this week.
hype xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on January 25, 2012, 08:23:37 AM
Oh, forget that. Now what holds link from being released is just it's not finished. I'll finish it soon xD

For Mewtwo, it's nearly done, it could be released this week.
You've made me a very happy person! btw, we saw pics of his bow, arrows, boomerang and hookshot, but what about the bombs and Navi? If Navi becomes a bit of a problem for you, I still have my N64 Navi in my Vault, although it is a texture/animation edit, not an import.
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

Hey, i already asked on your youtube but.

I know how to make stages from parts of other stages already in Brawl. If i were to make a model in 3DSMax or Blender and wanted to put it in a stage would that be possible? Obviously you use a lot of models that aren't in the game already for your stages so i thought you might know how.

Are there any good tutorials for this sort of thing? The only ones i've seen are Wackaalpacca's ones and they're pretty basic.

Most of my stages just used models in brawl, only that with edited vertices, and put together to look like new models. Anyway, model importing is possible now. You need 3dsmax (blender alone is not enough), some version around 2010, and some fbx plugin (fbx 2009.3 is the one I use I guess) so you can save the model as .dae.

The newer brawlbox is able to load .daes generated by some versions of the fbx plugin used in 3dsmax. There are some rules to follow, like having one material by object and others. Look at blackjax96's Brawlbox thread and there's some info about it. I guess not much more would really be needed, specially when it comes to stages. If you were to make characters, you may need some info about rigging, which, can mostly be found in that very same thread. All what I do for character/stage imports is learned from there and from testing with the brawlbox and 3dsmax programs.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial


Today I have some Mewtwo pictures.

These are all the recolors I've made so far. I guess I'm not making more for the moment, they're more than enough.







I have to set up all of them, make the 4 versions for all of them (the 4 in the poll) and after that I'll release.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

thats enough recolours for 2 lucario sets xD guess ppl wont be able to complain with more than 10 recolours :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That reminds me, what ever happened to that brawl masquerade project that allowed for more recolors for every character?
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

*posts here*
Love your stages, so I'm gonna love your improts :af:
Quote from: Allav866 on January 28, 2012, 04:11:44 AM
That reminds me, what ever happened to that brawl masquerade project that allowed for more recolors for every character?
I believe Dant handed it off to a Brawl project or something on Smashboards.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on January 28, 2012, 04:25:40 AM
*posts here*
Love your stages, so I'm gonna love your improts :af:I believe Dant handed it off to a Brawl project or something on Smashboards.
He never handed it over to anyone.

Quote from: ds22 on January 28, 2012, 01:49:03 PM
He never handed it over to anyone.
Damn it.
I was misinformed V:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Does that mean it will never be finished? Sorry Mewtwo for being off-topic.
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

Quote from: Allav866 on January 28, 2012, 06:37:33 PM
Does that mean it will never be finished? Sorry Mewtwo for being off-topic.
Never say never, now let's get back on-topic now. So, M22K, great job on Mewtwo. Now all that's left is the FS eyes? btw, how did you get all those mewtwos on the stage at the same time? Photoshop?
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.