PSA And BrawlBox Video Tutorials.

Started by WackaAlpaca, November 04, 2009, 02:28:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

say, i've been seeing several hacks where the polygons have been changed shape-wise. Is it possible to do this with brawlbox. I think it would; I just need to know what to use to edit.
>>eh, what do you want?

>> I WANT LOTSA SPAGHETTI!

Quote from: yoshimo on July 20, 2010, 12:39:03 AM
say, i've been seeing several hacks where the polygons have been changed shape-wise. Is it possible to do this with brawlbox. I think it would; I just need to know what to use to edit.

Um that would be vertex editing, which you can't do with brawlbox :P

wow, really? dang... Is it possible to do that with PSA? Srry, I know nothing about these tools that aren't mentioned  :-\
>>eh, what do you want?

>> I WANT LOTSA SPAGHETTI!

Quote from: yoshimo on July 20, 2010, 10:00:00 PM
wow, really? dang... Is it possible to do that with PSA? Srry, I know nothing about these tools that aren't mentioned  :-\
You need blender, just find the tuts on youtube and they'll show you how to do it.

As a note on blender, It doesn't always seem work for people, but I think I fixed that issue(think being the key word, seeing as I have no Idea weather it works for people other than myself) If blender doesn't work for you, check out my topic in the tutorials section called blender issue resolved.
Alucard
An ancient hero awakes from his long slumber.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I think I get it now...
Thanks for the awesome tut WackaAlpaca!
All this information is like a godsend for noob hackers...which means you must be god!!
'Beware of your wandering eye, child.'
'What do you me--*smack*--ah f*** mah leg!'


could you make a charecter do tabuu's rings

Well, that is not one of the general graphic effects, so the graphic is out, but the attack it'self is possible through psa
Alucard
An ancient hero awakes from his long slumber.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Cocopuff on September 05, 2010, 05:32:18 PM
Well, that is not one of the general graphic effects, so the graphic is out, but the attack it'self is possible through psa

Isn't it just one huge hitbox with an electric flag and huge knockback? XD

Yup
Alucard
An ancient hero awakes from his long slumber.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


yup.
Alucard
An ancient hero awakes from his long slumber.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Can you eidt an item texture, 1 you can pick up. Or atleast give a link to pacs.