PSA And BrawlBox Video Tutorials.

Started by WackaAlpaca, November 04, 2009, 02:28:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Alucard
An ancient hero awakes from his long slumber.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


YAY!! WackaAlpaca finally made an account! :happy:
These video tutorials have really helped me in the past.
You sir, are awesome.
(I subscribed to you on YouTube.)

Im trying to put a texture on a model ( a brick on noting (poke trainer)) but I  dont know how could you make a tutoryol ?

Hi WackaAlpaca!

I subscribed to you on youtube b4......

And just to let you know, if you have seen my noob message already, ignore it. I went from how do you install hacks to making my own stages, so thank you!


Yoshi is a dinosaur from Nintendo Corporation
And when he's small
Hes what we call a dinosaur sensation.
Yoshi's friends are big and small
They come from lots of places
After lunch they meet to play
And kill with happy faces
Yoshi shows us lots of things
Eating and stomping
And how to egg people!
Yoshi comes to play with us
whenever we may need him
Yoshi can be your friend too
If you turn on the gamecube!

Barney's theme fits better with Yoshi ^_^

thanks a really need help with hacking :)


Wii + Hacks= :)

You can delete this post if need to but i wanna know is how do you import characters to  fiddle with on brawl box?

March 04, 2011, 05:56:45 AM #52 Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 06:05:29 AM by Xarael
Not that I'm not grateful for the Video Tutorials, or that they don't help,(they definitely do)But I think someone should create an HTML Help Document for BrawlBox and PSA, this would make it possible for beginniner users to learn how to use the programs even if they don't have internet access, or don't always have it. just thought I'd mention it here as you seem to be the go-to guy when it comes to info and tutorials for these programs. I also made a suggestion for a new Character (it's in ideas/suggestions) if you ever look at it, I'm mention often therein that I don't know if something or other is possible with just Brawl Box and PSA or if there are other programs neccesary to make it.

June 06, 2011, 05:50:11 PM #53 Last Edit: June 09, 2011, 07:42:26 PM by Dragoon Fighter
Edit: Never Mind