Anivernage Moveset Stuff, New OP, Spider-Man & Iron-Man in the works!

Started by Anivernage, December 02, 2011, 12:20:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on August 08, 2012, 01:27:28 AM
Anivernage's next previews! ;D I'm so excited for the hacks, that even small previews feel like pure epicness!
Thanks ;D

Speaking of previews...
Poll Up!! :happy:

Why the hell is Sasuke leading the poll!? >:( C'mon! I realize a lot of people like Sasuke, but SSBX Mario seems a little more interesting!



Quote from: Mareeo 64 on August 08, 2012, 01:45:03 PM
Why the hell is Sasuke leading the poll!? >:( C'mon! I realize a lot of people like Sasuke, but SSBX Mario seems a little more interesting!
Maybe it's because I ave no idea who the hell Sasuke is, and because SSBX Mario looks F***ing epic, but I voted for SSBX Mario. I would've voted for SSBX Bowser, but I want to fix his eyes before people on Youtube start noticing SMG Bowser, since I bet Anivernage will be using him in the video preview.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on August 08, 2012, 06:17:11 PM
Maybe it's because I ave no idea who the hell Sasuke is, and because SSBX Mario looks F***ing epic, but I voted for SSBX Mario. I would've voted for SSBX Bowser, but I want to fix his eyes before people on Youtube start noticing SMG Bowser, since I bet Anivernage will be using him in the video preview.
NUNSG The True Story of Sasuke Uchiha

i would vote for mario ridding yoshi but he isnt in there :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on August 08, 2012, 07:54:48 PM
i would vote for mario ridding yoshi but he isnt in there :S
Maybe an animation video preview only

:yay: Sasuke is winning but mario could win
also poor Mii has 0 votes :P

did you get my PM?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

*checks PM*
maybe im going to add one more character to the poll :af2:

im almost done for a beta of him ;D

when u are, send him to me. becaseu him and his "other form" are getting a duel release. (and rememebr you are nto releasing him) :P

anyway, i voted for mario becasue well, brawl mario stinks XD
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: SonicBrawler on August 08, 2012, 09:10:18 PM
when u are, send him to me. becaseu him and his "other form" are getting a duel release. (and rememebr you are nto releasing him) :P

anyway, i voted for mario becasue well, brawl mario stinks XD
other form... Who are we talking about?


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!


Paper Mario Partnar
http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae20/anivernage/Watt.png
to see the outline :P

Note the only photoshop effect is the bad "outline" :P which doesnt appear on the black screen ;-;
Quote from: Ikuto on August 09, 2012, 12:05:19 AM
other form... Who are we talking about?

Bowser Jr. ;D