Anivernage Moveset Stuff, New OP, Spider-Man & Iron-Man in the works!

Started by Anivernage, December 02, 2011, 12:20:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


So the only problem with Bowser is his SRT0s and eye movements?

And I can't wait to play around with Sasuke. ;D

Quote from: Korudo Daiō on August 10, 2012, 12:52:37 AM
So the only problem with Bowser is his SRT0s and eye movements?

And I can't wait to play around with Sasuke. ;D
No, SMG Bowser's eye iris move fine, not completely like Brawl Bowser's, they somtimes go into his head and just leaving the eyewhite visible, but his eyelids don't work at all. D:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.



I don't know if you already know this Anivernage, but if you use the following commands, while replacing the right info of course, and providing that you are using BB v0.67 (while the commands are still the same, it'll look slightly different in PSA), you could give Bowser, or any character a WaitDamage or possibly a different attack based on their Dmg %.
Synchronous Timer: frames=X
Basic Variable Set: LA-Basic[151] = XX
If Compare: IC-Basic[2] >= LA-Basic[151]
                Change Subaction: sub action=(insertname)
End If

XX is the number of damage, for example for my SM64 Moveset v5.0 it's this:
Synchronous Timer: frames=1
Basic Variable Set: LA-Basic[151] = 150
If Compare: IC-Basic[2] >= LA-Basic[151]
                Change Subaction: sub action=WaitDamage
End If

This could seriously help out Paper Mario, SSBX Mario & Bowser, since Bowser's wait is based on BIS, might as well give him the animations for when he's sick and pissed off. :yay:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Thewill on August 10, 2012, 01:17:54 AM
I can't want for any of these :D
Thanks ;D
Also really long time to not see you :D

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on August 10, 2012, 01:37:06 AM
I don't know if you already know this Anivernage, but if you use the following commands, while replacing the right info of course, and providing that you are using BB v0.67 (while the commands are still the same, it'll look slightly different in PSA), you could give Bowser, or any character a WaitDamage or possibly a different attack based on their Dmg %.
Synchronous Timer: frames=X
Basic Variable Set: LA-Basic[151] = XX
If Compare: IC-Basic[2] >= LA-Basic[151]
                Change Subaction: sub action=(insertname)
End If

XX is the number of damage, for example for my SM64 Moveset v5.0 it's this:
Synchronous Timer: frames=1
Basic Variable Set: LA-Basic[151] = 150
If Compare: IC-Basic[2] >= LA-Basic[151]
                Change Subaction: sub action=WaitDamage
End If
This could seriously help out PM, SSBX Mario & Bowser, since Bowser's wait is based on BIS, might as well give him the animations for when he's sick and pissed off. :D
I need to add this to my PSA´s :happy: also what coding or event you have o the dmgwait subaction? because i imagine it has a code too ;D

Quote from: Anivernage on August 10, 2012, 01:48:27 AM
I need to add this to my PSA´s :happy: also what coding or event you have o the dmgwait subaction? because i imagine it has a code too ;D
Nope. Any coding in the animation will be added by you. :D
You can add this to give Bowser more than just one alternate wait.
Basic Variable Set: LA-Basic[151] = XX
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Ok, thanks ;D
Now ill ask Pikazz and KTH if they want to join with Paper Mario ;D
So we can finish him ASAP. With him i have no release date problems :P

I will mention thatI have had problems changing Mario's Up B, for SM64M v5.0, I'm working on having him do that Triple Jump after talking to Yoshi, but it's activated at 120%, but I've had problems with the normal Up B working, like Mario doesn't go up unless he has atleast 1% dmg, but I'm not sure what other things it messes with. Just letting you know.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

whats the code? maybe i can help you
also im going to test if SMG Bowser eye work ;D

speaking of groudon im still waiting on that update since his arms and afew other things need fixing.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

He's doing PSAs right now, Carnage. ;)

So, did SMG Bowser's eyes work, Ani?


Quote from: Anivernage on August 10, 2012, 02:00:41 AM
whats the code? maybe i can help you
also im going to test if SMG Bowser eye work ;D
I'll have to find that out later, my computer won't start for some reason, don't worry all the files are still there, but I have to back it up tonight and then hopefully restore it to an earlier date.
If only I could change my vote to SSBX Bowser.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I cant change it because i voted :P
also i was cleaning my PC when i found the version i never released of The Best Plumber In the world :P
the 1.5 Version.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The V3 is totally different of this version.  :happy: