Anivernage Moveset Stuff, New OP, Spider-Man & Iron-Man in the works!

Started by Anivernage, December 02, 2011, 12:20:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FYI I hate Peach too. :(

Well, I may hate Jr., but I must admit, that preview looks pretty badass.

Quote from: dpgthirteen on August 18, 2012, 11:18:51 AM
Looks awesome, knowing Jr is in your hands makes me so happy. I could not believe it when he did not actually make it in to Brawl.
Quote from: Ikuto Kurosaki on August 18, 2012, 01:33:44 PM
^ this too man ur good, no great.
Quote from: metatrongrhm on August 18, 2012, 01:22:57 PM
^this
Thanks Guys, im making him as lower filesize to work in game im still need to get bullet bills working >.>

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on August 18, 2012, 02:47:08 PM
Will there be a brighter texture for Jr? He looks so dark there. :P
Its just BB ;D

Quote from: SonicBrawler on August 18, 2012, 03:57:07 PM
yeah. its side taunt.
I thought i was down one *changes in PSA*

Quote from: Mariodk on August 18, 2012, 02:26:22 PM
i am as much hyped for bowser jr. now as ppl is for my gotenks xD
Im so excited to see that gotenks in my SD
I loved that entry :happy:

Quote from: Anivernage on August 19, 2012, 05:03:29 AM
Thanks Guys, im making him as lower filesize to work in game im still need to get bullet bills working >.>
Its just BB ;D
I thought i was down one *changes in PSA*
Im so excited to see that gotenks in my SD
I loved that entry :happy:

i thought we had it side. if not, i can change the shadow mario one once i get it.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Well i got a big problem i was about to test my PSA´s, everything was normal, opened hombrew-later gecko but when it(gecko 1931) reads the codes i get a black screen.

This is strange because i never get this problem i checked the lock in my sd card and it wasnt the problem.

I recently(3 weeks) added the Classic Exp. Pack 5.1 and it worked before and everything was normal but today after 15 times i tried to load hacks this happened.

Note:I have no Brawl+,Brawl-,ProjectM,etc. only brawl with the classic exp pack 5.1

this is my root SD pic if needed.




without my hacks loading in game i wont be able to hack anymore ;-;


Quote from: Anivernage on August 20, 2012, 04:49:13 AM
Well i got a big problem i was about to test my PSA´s, everything was normal, opened hombrew-later gecko but when it(gecko 1931) reads the codes i get a black screen.

This is strange because i never get this problem i checked the lock in my sd card and it wasnt the problem.

I recently(3 weeks) added the Classic Exp. Pack 5.1 and it worked before and everything was normal but today after 15 times i tried to load hacks this happened.

Note:I have no Brawl+,Brawl-,ProjectM,etc. only brawl with the classic exp pack 5.1

this is my root SD pic if needed.




without my hacks loading in game i wont be able to hack anymore ;-;



Maybe you have too much codes.

Nobody panic. I may have resolved this problem.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

You´re right kienamaru saved my ass wii now ill show in game previews of your favorites PSA´s :happy:

videos will be after i get some things working on them video was going to be today but without the test the video will show many issues xD not freezing but issues.

Long time i havent test in game *cries of happiness*

Remember both are betas.

Sasuke arm with animations not showed here only arm :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Bowser Jr. No robot here ;-;
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.







happy to help. Sasuke's secret looks sorta silly. But I wont know for sure till i see it in action.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Its the only working attacks for some reason :P
i guess ill be back to old psa instead of BB :P

Ohhh, i didn't trust brawlbox psaing. So i haven't tried it. I'll wait til they have it PERFECT then ill start using it.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

epic previews!!! When can I start recording :af2:


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

Ready to send over b jr? I want him to be released with shadow mario by some time this week
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Jr looks pretty cool, but the gfx look like they can use some work. It looks like he used to many fire moves, Jr just recently learned to shoot fire balls. So if Jr is to be using his brush the gfx should be something more gooey like ink. Then again I do not know the moveset for Jr, could we see the moveset list?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

They both look awesome... Sasuke a little more than BJ, but both are going to be amazing :)