Anivernage Moveset Stuff, New OP, Spider-Man & Iron-Man in the works!

Started by Anivernage, December 02, 2011, 12:20:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

should make a baby mario one too xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Maybe even a Shadow Mario one! ;D When SouthCraft finishes his SM PSA, MarioDK said he'll animate the texture so it's watery, so that would look great with your PSA. :P

Hey aniverge so I here u like naruto psa's ...
Step One: look at my new avy
Step Two: read the personal text
Step Three: PM if interested in helping >_>

I'm curious to see what you would do with Ten Ten. But meh.
I hope that I can be as good at this stuff as you someday. *shrugs* guess I have no choice but to try.

Quote from: Naruto200Man on August 22, 2012, 02:21:40 AM
Hey aniverge so I here u like naruto psa's ...
Step One: look at my new avy
Step Two: read the personal text
Step Three: PM if interested in helping >_>

I'm curious to see what you would do with Ten Ten. But meh.
I hope that I can be as good at this stuff as you someday. *shrugs* guess I have no choice but to try.
im interested ;D

also


also2 :P
Tabuu tested sasuke and now i need to fix somethings, later add more mangekyo moves and later sent to ikuto :happy:

Quote from: Anivernage on August 22, 2012, 03:01:56 AM
im interested ;D

also


also2 :P
Tabuu tested sasuke and now i need to fix somethings, later add more mangekyo moves and later sent to ikuto :happy:

Dat baby and shadow mario set :3

Also I said PM me XD I kind of want it to be a surprise (Though anyone with half a brain could guess what it is from my avy... not saying you have a half a brain :P ) for everyone on the forum. I'm going to need some help with specials and getting his graphic models in the game and calling them up when needed.(also maybe his animations could be revamped) I have all of his Graphics and link has quite a few external graphics to replace so :P


Dat my Baby Mario rig? Also you might end up having to redo the Shadow Mario one depending on what his textures will be in the beta/final versions. So exactly how many powerups are in SSBX Mario's PSA? Atleast  6 or 7 right. :patrick: :srs: I really want to look at the files to figure out how to get that many powerups in a single PSA. Once I get back home, I'll need to finish Baby Mario & Baby Luigi's hurt mouths and one slot size mode, and get a one-slot bro over each other, that way we can have Mario, Luigi, Baby Mario, Baby Luigi, Shadow Mario and more using your epicly unfinished Moveset.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

well it has:

Mario normal a.k.a Super Mario Galaxy Moveset
Fire Mario Power-Up
Rainbow Mario Power-Up
Boomerang/Hammer Power-Up
Tanooki Power-Up
Cape Power-Up

so yeah over 6-7 power-ups :P

and this PSA isnt OverPowered  ^-^

its a secret to know what i made >.>

and yeah its your baby mario ;D
for shadow Mario i have the .psd so i can change it with no problems :P

Also


Quote from: Naruto200Man on August 22, 2012, 03:07:47 AM
Dat baby and shadow mario set :3
. I'm going to need some help with specials and getting his graphic models in the game and calling them up when needed.(also maybe his animations could be revamped) I have all of his Graphics and link has quite a few external graphics to replace so :P
Ok but ill help you once i finish Sasuke PSA and KC Import for Tabuu :af2:

Quote from: Anivernage on August 22, 2012, 04:42:33 AM
well it has:

Mario normal a.k.a Super Mario Galaxy Moveset
Fire Mario Power-Up
Rainbow Mario Power-Up
Boomerang/Hammer Power-Up
Tanooki Power-Up
Cape Power-Up

so yeah over 6-7 power-ups :P

and this PSA isnt OverPowered  ^-^

its a secret to know what i made >.>

and yeah its your baby mario ;D
for shadow Mario i have the .psd so i can change it with no problems :P

Also

Yellow Alloy with the Smash Ball! xD
I also counted Cloud and Rock Mario, or are those just specials for Normal Mario? For Rainbow Mario, i'd say using the Rainbow Star from SMG/SMG2, plus how would that work? Is it the Final Smash? Once you release it, it won't be a secret anymore. >D
Even if Dolphin runs slow on your computer, atleast you'll be able to use the hacks, you wouldn't have to leave Brawl hacking, of course some things might be put on hold like gfxs, because if Dolphin runs slow enough, it won't show them. I've played with Mariodk's SMBZ Mario v3 at 30 fps, and can't see the fire gfx for the Side B and more. Now if Dolphin runs at like say 5 fps or something like that, you might need to update it or the computer because I can understand quitting if it runs that slow, but then agian you could send the files to someone else to test the effects.
If the point wasn't made, you can't quit now with these epic PSAs not finished.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


you should do n64 ssb mario too :P

super mario galaxy moveset will his up B have to do with making clouds? xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

If you're including other Mario hacks, please, PLEASE use my SM64 Mario and Luigi!!!! They need to be more famus than they are right now!! :oshi: It's a good thing that you're releasing it close to christmas, hopefully that means I can get SMG Mario and Luigi done by then. I still think that my Shadow Mario is better. xP
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Quote from: Mareeo 64 on August 22, 2012, 04:34:40 PM
Have you already started Galaxy M&L?
You mean the imports? Have you looked at the avatar? :srs: Ofcourse I do have trouble with Rock Mario for some reason when I imported his model onto the Mario 3ds Max file, he wasn't complete in BB.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

*facepalm* right, I knew that. You'll fix Rock Mario soon enough.