Anivernage Moveset Stuff, New OP, Spider-Man & Iron-Man in the works!

Started by Anivernage, December 02, 2011, 12:20:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Naruto200Man on September 17, 2012, 10:23:57 PM
Wow, I was off by one whole vowel, I deserve to be arrested for this spelling atrocity! :srs:

I also have a size 12 shoe, your point? :srs:
Some people are better at memorizing names than others and I'm hardly on the forums anymore anyway...
he was on your side
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

This may not be related to PSA buuuuuuuut......are those CSPs done? Not that I'm rushing you...
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


September 17, 2012, 11:06:24 PM #948 Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 11:41:45 PM by Anivernage
Quote from: Naruto200Man on September 17, 2012, 10:23:57 PM
Wow, I was off by one whole vowel, I deserve to be arrested for this spelling atrocity! :srs:
I lol'd a lot :P

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on September 17, 2012, 10:49:01 PM
SSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......Anivernage, hows your life been, and did you ever get 3ds Max and your Wii to work again? all I remember is you saying that you're back to hacking.
I got them working ;D

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 17, 2012, 10:51:23 PM
This may not be related to PSA buuuuuuuut......are those CSPs done? Not that I'm rushing you...
Lol sorry i´ve been busy with sasuke that i havent finished them but by weekend ill have them.

Quote from: AnImAiNe on September 17, 2012, 10:50:44 PM
he was on your side
lol true :P

*Sigh* Took care of things again. Moderated RasenganKameha/david for a month this time. And of course removed all related posts.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

September 17, 2012, 11:44:14 PM #950 Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 11:45:33 PM by Anivernage
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 17, 2012, 11:34:17 PM
*Sigh* Took care of things again. Moderated RasenganKameha/david for a month this time. And of course removed all related posts.
Thanks ;D .....again.

Also, Look what i found :af:

Is rigged and imported into BB now ;)


Happy 64th page! ;D (if you haven't noticed, I like the number 64)

And uhh......what's that ya got there?

EDIT: damnit Suna, I was posting! :P

September 17, 2012, 11:51:04 PM #953 Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 11:52:53 PM by Anivernage
Quote from: Mareeo 64 on September 17, 2012, 11:48:39 PM
Happy 64th page! ;D (if you haven't noticed, I like the number 64)

lol, thanks ;D

Also is the model from the game which is impossible to rip models :af: Since its impossible i found his beta version from his earlier game >.>


I <3 that model, Ani. You find awesome stuff and manage to make it work. ;D

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on September 17, 2012, 11:53:13 PM
I <3 that model, Ani. You find awesome stuff and manage to make it work. ;D
Thanks ;D OP preview sometime before friday :af2:

Sweet! I'll definitely be taking a look. ;D

So what's left to do on the actual PSA itself? :)

Quote from: Suna on September 17, 2012, 11:52:11 PM
Oops sorry about that Mareeo 64
lol ;D

@Anivernage:  You sir, are stepping into uncharted territory! ;D Apoarantly you must know something other rippers don't. :P

EDIT: geez, now I got double ninja'd :P lol

EDIT: make that TRIPLE ninja'd

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on September 17, 2012, 11:55:48 PM
lol ;D

@Anivernage:  You sir, are stepping into uncharted territory! ;D Apoarantly you must know something other rippers don't. :P

EDIT: geez, now I got double ninja'd :P lol

EDIT: make that TRIPLE ninja'd
lol'd :P
you need to read the black text in the pic post :P
4th ninja'd!