Anivernage Moveset Stuff, New OP, Spider-Man & Iron-Man in the works!

Started by Anivernage, December 02, 2011, 12:20:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on September 17, 2012, 11:54:55 PM
Sweet! I'll definitely be taking a look. ;D

So what's left to do on the actual PSA itself? :)
Many things he isnt a beta anymore its a V1 instead a beta 1 ;D






;3 I also want to know how you made the effects someday. ;D That was cool as hell. :)

Will version 1 be public or is it just the final version that will be released?

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on September 18, 2012, 12:02:54 AM
;3 I also want to know how you made the effects someday. ;D That was cool as hell. :)

Will version 1 be public or is it just the final version that will be released?
V1 will be in Vault

Final Version (with many thing i made just for that version including full susano'o) In Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Crossover release!!!

Okay, sounds good to me. ;D I look forward to testing this, and I might even include it in Tabuu's Brawl Hack Reviews! ;D


I mean, your stuff is epic, I'm bound to get to some of your hacks sooner or later. ;D

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on September 17, 2012, 11:48:39 PMHappy 64th page! ;D (if you haven't noticed, I like the number 64)
I also like the number 64, and 2401, and OVER 9000!!!!! Anyone not know where the 2401 is from???
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: AnImAiNe on September 17, 2012, 10:50:44 PM
he was on your side

-_- Sorry...with all the fake sarcasm bul[censored] you people usually dish out to me it's getting hard to tell these days. >_>

Quote from: Anivernage on September 17, 2012, 11:06:24 PM
I lol'd a lot :P
Thought you'd laugh a lil tis why I said it :P

XD Sorry I looked back, one vowel and one non-vowel (Google + Auto correct fail ._. god my spelling sucks. I KNOW the word, I just can't -spell- it...) O_O I should be INCARCERATED *hides*
And yet I spell a complex word like incarcerated right and use it properly in a sentence...wtf...

And really....you seriously gave Sasuke Susano-o :srs: have you no shame....
That was Itachi's bit....I don't give a [censored] what Kishimoto says lol (I think I am missing a T but whatever XD)

I'll be sure to download a certain idiot when you release him XD (Over link, ike or marth idk, someone with a sword glow I can manipulate :3 )

Wait, did you just rip generations Sasuke!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood