Anivernage Moveset Stuff, New OP, Spider-Man & Iron-Man in the works!

Started by Anivernage, December 02, 2011, 12:20:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I find it nice that at least people care about your PSAs enough to ask you to stay. :) I know I do. But man I'm jelly. ;D



Yes, I just though i'd make a very corny joke. :P

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on August 26, 2012, 10:04:22 PM
Yes, I just though i'd make a very corny joke. :P

Oh, okay. :P

Anyways, same can't be said for me anyways. :P

If you still need me to test Sasuke, Ani, send me a PM. ;D

I wonder if people would ask me to stay if I had to leave. Not many people seem to notice my hacks, and then even fewer realize how great they are, of course my old ones aren't too good. :notimp:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Don't say that. Stop worrying if others love your hacks, but worry about weather you like them instead. You don't have to be popular to show your hacks. I know when I start making things, It won't be about downloads, or fans. I'll make what I think is cool. And if I think a hack looks good, I don't care who doesn't like it. I'd have fun making it, and that's all that matters. Your hacks are awesome dude, don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise. :P


You have 6 hacks over 700 downloads. And one with over 2000. :srs:
Why are you complaining, I would love to have that many downloads.

To be on topic though:
Did you get your problem fixed Anivernage? I know I haven't posted here before but I'm really looking forward to your PSAs.

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

Quote from: ExorcistRain on August 26, 2012, 10:59:49 PM
You have 6 hacks over 700 downloads. And one with over 2000. :srs:
Why are you complaining, I would love to have that many downloads.

↑This. Don't get yourselves down guys. :P

I would gladly not get myself down, but I can't help it, my thread keeps biting the dust. :P

Anyways, Anivernage, how is Sasuke? ;D


Yeah... I wanted to apologize for derailing your thread, Ani. :( I'm sorry.

And yeah, carry on with your epic PSAs and we look forward to more previews. ;D

Quote from: david123699 on August 27, 2012, 08:37:19 PM
Hey Anivernage, when will Sasuke be in the vault?

and will you be working on the Itachi PSA after Sasuke's release?

Dude, he'll be out when he's out. >.> Rushing him won't make him release it any sooner. :>.>palm:

Quote from: david123699 on August 27, 2012, 08:37:19 PM
Hey Anivernage, when will Sasuke be in the vault?

and will you be working on the Itachi PSA after Sasuke's release?
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on August 27, 2012, 08:38:21 PM
Dude, he'll be out when he's out. >.> Rushing him won't make him release it any sooner. :>.>palm:
That indeed is true.
But anivernage is still having problems with his hack loading.
Asking for Sasuke isnt really helping, and I'm sure it pisses him off alittle everytime someone ask about him.

All you care about is the psa, not the situations the creator has to go through.
Take this into consideration and WAIT for anivernage to post in his thread before asking for updates and what not. It is his project you know. Not ours.