Anivernage Moveset Stuff, New OP, Spider-Man & Iron-Man in the works!

Started by Anivernage, December 02, 2011, 12:20:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I keep coming here hoping for updates, but all I got are off topic arguments/conversations. *facepalm*

Quote from: slayermarth101 on August 31, 2012, 11:03:24 PMI keep coming here hoping for updates, but all I got are off topic arguments/conversations. *facepalm*
It's not really off topic if it concerns Avi's problems with 3ds Max and Wii. :>.>: But you're not the only one who wants updates from Anivernage, I still want to know if ever tried the link I sent him.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

August 31, 2012, 11:50:25 PM #782 Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 10:01:19 PM by KingJigglypuff
You're lucky he's even still considering releasing it. :srs:



Ill post about sasuke later... i have some RL problems i need to fix first >.>
Hopes up  :happy:

psh. who needs real life sasuke when you have swag bowser jr
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Agreed. Sasuke's great and all, but I'm SO much more interested in BJ. ;D

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on September 01, 2012, 01:20:54 AM
Agreed. Sasuke's great and all, but I'm SO much more interested in BJ. ;D

Did you really need to say that straight in Ani's thread? :[

Anivernage, you really do have the worst of luck.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on September 01, 2012, 01:37:25 AM
Did you really need to say that straight in Ani's thread? :[
Dude, he knows I like BJ better. Don't get me wrong, Sasuke is awesome too. In fact I might get it. But I've been a Mario fan since I was little. Sonic fan too. I do have 2 Naruto games though.

September 01, 2012, 02:40:49 AM #791 Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 10:02:30 PM by KingJigglypuff
Yep dissappear before telling us if your 3ds Max and Wii are still broken, since you didn't mention it, they're probably still broken, but knowledge about weither or not you've gotten progress or a better understanding about the problems would be nice. :>.>:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

humm...seems like you and me Anivernage have bad luck  :oshi:
working on making transformers and BOOM!?? lights went out and computer died for good.
I just got my new laptop :af2:
I started ripping some voice clips (with no music and I did not know you could turn off the music in the game) and looked on here and YOUR ABOUT TO CLOSE!!???
well hope you can reopen this some day soon :'(

Hey, Anivernage.

I decided to take it upon myself to go ahead and request KC to somebody else. You can delete your own if you want. I just thought you'd appreciate it if someone else did it so you can rest easy and focus on your RL issues. :)

Good luck, buddy. And thanks for the effort you did already. But RL stuff is more important.

Wait what RL issues? Or are they the 3ds max and Wii? If not, did you post about them in this thread or a different thread? If in a different thread, then that'd explain why I don't know about them.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.