Anivernage Moveset Stuff, New OP, Spider-Man & Iron-Man in the works!

Started by Anivernage, December 02, 2011, 12:20:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Quote from: Anivernage on September 01, 2012, 01:12:04 AM
Ill post about sasuke later... i have some RL problems i need to fix first >.>
Hopes up  :happy:

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on September 02, 2012, 02:37:56 AMHe said it earlier in this thread.
Well he didin't explain what those were, so they probably aren't the Wii and 3ds max, because those wouldn't go under "real life". Well I guess that's why he hasn't really been posting in this thread in the past few days.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on September 02, 2012, 03:44:48 AM
Well he didin't explain what those were, so they probably aren't the Wii and 3ds max, because those wouldn't go under "real life". Well I guess that's why he hasn't really been posting in this thread in the past few days.
RL means real life so it probably isn't to do with brawl hacking at all. more so personal issues like girls,family,school etc.. He also doesn't have to say what it is specifically anyway
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Hey Anivernage, for Bom-omb Squad and Goomba Storm, can I import SMG Goomba and Bom-omb to be used with SMG Bowser? It'd fit better to me than the Brawl models, and I could attempt a HD texture for the both to go with HD Bowser.
Quote from: AnImAiNe on September 02, 2012, 04:17:30 AM
RL means real life so it probably isn't to do with brawl hacking at all. more so personal issues like girls,family,school etc.. He also doesn't have to say what it is specifically anyway
Why point that out when you clearly saw that I said it doesn't invlove hacking?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on September 02, 2012, 04:18:35 AM
Hey Anivernage, for Bom-omb Squad and Goomba Storm, can I import SMG Goomba and Bom-omb to be used with SMG Bowser? It'd fit better to me than the Brawl models, and I could attempt a HD texture for the both to go with HD Bowser.Why point that out when you clearly saw that I said it doesn't invlove hacking?
your two previous posts looked similar from first glance while scrolling the page. i must have read the one that said "wait what RL issues" so i retract my statement  8)
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Hey Anivernage, once you fix your problems and you get your 3ds max and wii working, make sure to have your SBBX Bowser use JoeTE's MKW Bowser sfx hack, it would fit much better than Brawl Bowser's roars and grunts.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Anivernage needs to consider locking his thread.
It would save everyone and him the headaches.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on September 03, 2012, 01:40:44 AMAnivernage needs to consider locking his thread. It would save everyone and him the headaches.
Well our own faults if we get headaches, to be honest, I don't see how one would get headaches from reading replies to a thread, but that's just me.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

September 03, 2012, 06:04:00 AM #805 Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 10:06:21 PM by KingJigglypuff
*Back from the shadows* Well not exactly

Lie

Yes itachi is/was one of my possible next PSA´s and yes ikuto/smashclash (if he gets his tv fixed) and slayermarth and tabuu are the ones who will/were having sasuke for video or test.

And yes i have real life problems
And yes SMF1 you can import their models to SMG2 but make them as low filesize as possible to keep filesize normal to prevent issues ;D

Quote from: Boygos on September 02, 2012, 09:05:09 PM
Just posting here to stay updated :P
:happy:

*dissappears again* Prepares to Lock

yo ani i know you have a lot of projects but i was wondering if our bike thing was still on the table or if you just have too much which it sounds like you do
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]


Percent wise, how cloase are projects to completion? I belive you said B jr was 75%?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

September 04, 2012, 03:45:07 AM #809 Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 10:07:50 PM by KingJigglypuff
Also another old preview >.>
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.