Anivernage Moveset Stuff, New OP, Spider-Man & Iron-Man in the works!

Started by Anivernage, December 02, 2011, 12:20:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Sorry to bother you I am a huge fan of your work it is amazing from what I have seen from the previews I also wish you sucess on solving you real life problems as well.

Quote from: Suna on September 04, 2012, 03:55:50 AM
Sorry to bother you I am a huge fan of your work it is amazing from what I have seen from the previews I also wish you sucess on solving you real life problems as well.
Thanks :happy: and no you´re not bothering me :)

Hype at the thought of Sasuke being 100% custom. :happy:

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on September 04, 2012, 03:57:34 AM
Hype at the thought of Sasuke being 100% custom. :happy:
:kdance:

its

-Taka (by and credit KTH with edits by me)
-Akatsuki
-New Hebi
-Kirin Costume

theyre the alt costumes for him + Taka recolors ;D


Woo! Can't wait!

And I hope you don't mind that I requested that someone else do KC... I did it to lighten your workload. :oshi:

maybe i can send you the .max file in case you still want some of the progress i made for him ;D

I want to see what you did, yes. ;D

Maybe, depending, I might be able to finish him myself with enough practice. ;D

Ok. ;D
also for the ones who´re watching my thread :af: read reply #828

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on September 04, 2012, 04:06:48 AM
he bothered me for release dates too.
:srs:

hope at least he stops making that

also previews of costumes sometime this week ;D

For both your hacks, and mine.

And okay. Hype!! ;D


Quote from: Anivernage on September 04, 2012, 04:05:53 AM
Ok. ;D
also for the ones who´re watching my thread :af: read reply #828
You would still make CSPs, right? D:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

September 04, 2012, 04:13:56 AM #822 Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 10:08:56 PM by KingJigglypuff
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 04, 2012, 04:11:21 AM
You would still make CSPs, right? D:
yep once i fix real life i can make CSP´s while i get wii/3ds max working....also i need to finish your request :af2:

Quote from: Suna on September 04, 2012, 04:10:44 AM
Woah that preview awesome poor Naruto XD
:af: i hope mariodk finish his naruto when i finish sasuke so they can make an epic fight with unknown winner :P

September 04, 2012, 04:16:31 AM #823 Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 10:09:22 PM by KingJigglypuff
Quote from: Anivernage on September 04, 2012, 04:13:56 AM
yep once i fix real life i can make CSP´s while i get wii/3ds max working....also i need to finish your request :af2:
Careful, I  think I posted too many "Links" for my request. :srs:

Hooray for black text and puns.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I think according to his poll so far The Over 9000! choice is in the lead but Naruto could still win which I am hoping it does.