Anivernage Moveset Stuff, New OP, Spider-Man & Iron-Man in the works!

Started by Anivernage, December 02, 2011, 12:20:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I'm really happy to hear you're not quitting. ;D Good luck with fixing all those problems. :)

I have dealt with the problem about david spreading fake information and removed all posts relating to the problem. Thank you all who sent me PMs about the problem. And if Anivernage still wants this thread locked, then I can do so.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

September 04, 2012, 10:20:26 PM #842 Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 10:22:49 PM by Anivernage
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 04, 2012, 10:13:58 PM
I have dealt with the problem about david spreading fake information and removed all posts relating to the problem. Thank you all who sent me PMs about the problem. And if Anivernage still wants this thread locked, then I can do so.
Thanks for help ;D and it isnt necessary to lock  only in case this repeats and i hope not.

Also cant wait to have 3ds max fixed :af2:

Blood appears only in amaterasu they have custom bones ;D
Old model new ones are 100% from NUNS2  :happy:
except for taka since its a fusion of KTH and NUNS2 Kirin Sasuke  ;D


Best news I've recieved in a while man. Glad to see that your are continuing your epic hacks.

Also, just wondering, could you include a version that doesn't have blood in Amaterasu? Because I think that the blood looks sorta wierd.

Quote from: Anivernage on September 04, 2012, 10:20:26 PM
Thanks for help ;D and it isnt necessary to lock  only in case this repeats and i hope not.

Also cant wait to have 3ds max fixed :af2:
*Most Bad Ass pose ever*
Blood appears only in amaterasu they have custom bones ;D
Old model new ones are 100% from NUNS2  :happy:
except for taka since its a fusion of KTH and NUNS2 Kirin Sasuke  ;D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

:af2:
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood


Quote from: slayermarth101 on September 04, 2012, 11:50:41 PM
So you got the wii fixed?
I don't think so yet.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on September 04, 2012, 11:50:41 PM
So you got the wii fixed?
nop :P
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on September 05, 2012, 01:41:00 AM
I don't think so yet.
This ^ :(

Quote from: Bagel on September 04, 2012, 10:51:00 PM
Best news I've recieved in a while man. Glad to see that your are continuing your epic hacks.

Also, just wondering, could you include a version that doesn't have blood in Amaterasu? Because I think that the blood looks sorta wierd.
the blood is a test now but ill also make a version with no blood ;D

Quote from: dpgthirteen on September 04, 2012, 11:02:08 PM

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

:af2:
:af3: :af:

What's wrong with your Wii, it just won't turn on?

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on September 05, 2012, 01:54:03 AM
What's wrong with your Wii, it just won't turn on?
doesnt load hacks any gecko or rivo >.> or usb hacks only original disk with no hack

Hmm...what XML or you using for Rii? I use Beyond's.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

yep.

Also i need ideas for Sasuke entry >.<
Remember its shippuden sasuke.

Wait, it doesn't even load up normal vBrawl through the disc channel? o_0

Yes i can play as normal brawl the problem is i cant play using hacks.
the wii problem is the less important since someone can test sasuke the important one is 3ds max ;D

But i need sasuke entry ideas because im out of ideas >.>