Anivernage Moveset Stuff, New OP, Spider-Man & Iron-Man in the works!

Started by Anivernage, December 02, 2011, 12:20:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Anivernage on September 06, 2012, 10:39:05 PM
No at the moment thanks ;D

Well im back that means i got rivo working and 3ds max fixed but 3ds max still gives me problems i cant use some things >.>

That also means i can continue my old projects

I also have still RL problems so progress will be slow.....
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


First of all Bowser Jr. to SonicBrawler.
Next Sasuke.
Next SSBX Mario and Bowser.
Next Paper Mario.


Must make a SMB3 version witht eh Pitchfork and no bandana!!!! Great that you got rivo & 3ds max working again. I think that when we work on Paper Mario, I think you should make edits, or make a completely new model....with about the same, if not better detail than Starwaffles.
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on September 06, 2012, 10:49:45 PM
Ah, okay, so SB is making Jr.?

Hype for Sasuke! ;D
No, SonicBrawler is releasing BJ & SM at the same time, SM is ready for the beta release, BJ is not.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

fixed yay so i see groudon v2 possible and your epic psas finished like mario ridding yoshi and ssbx mario :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Mariodk on September 06, 2012, 12:56:17 PM
@Anivernage
can you give me all the stuff from SSBX mario/best plumber in the world v3?
you got so far
i am not sure i will use all stuff from it but possible from what i seen afew things to smbz mario v4
Well i can send you the super leaf for your raccoon transform and some animations related to smbz(they´re old and need touch-ups) also i was about to ask you if you can add this now we can import,etc we as you xD can use it to make this move. or i can add ir too you can add it over the hammer and with article events itll appear in the corresponding move

the smbz bunch of punches it was my favorite smbz move >.>

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on September 06, 2012, 11:06:09 PM
Must make a SMB3 version witht eh Pitchfork and no bandana!!!! Great that you got rivo & 3ds max working again. I think that when we work on Paper Mario, I think you should make edits, or make a completely new model....with about the same, if not better detail than Starwaffles.No, SonicBrawler is releasing BJ & SM at the same time, SM is ready for the beta release, BJ is not.
Ill make a SMB3 statue version since itll be an article like kirby´s statue.
Yea i also think now we can have all partners in the same mario model(model and not over those articles over articles can be things we can use.)

Quote from: Carnage on September 06, 2012, 11:34:16 PM
fixed yay so i see groudon v2 possible and your epic psas finished like mario ridding yoshi and ssbx mario :P
Yes groudon is next along with wart.

Such epic plans. Still hyped. lol

Still need any help testing Sasuke or are you all right now?

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on September 07, 2012, 12:12:53 AM
Such epic plans. Still hyped. lol

Still need any help testing Sasuke or are you all right now?
i still need help so sometime this weeks(i dont want to give a date because possibly before or after) ill send sasuke for beta testers the ones for the V2 now are beta testers of this version they know who they are :af:

and then after feedback goes sasuke video for release :happy:



Quote from: Anivernage on September 07, 2012, 12:11:17 AM
Yea i also think now we can have all partners in the same mario model(model and not over those articles over articles can be things we can use.)
I meant give him hurt, and blinking eyes, and multiple hands and a mouth, not his partners. xD lol What I think would be cool is if Mario and his partners could be their original sprites, and just revolve around the camera. But that's probably not that simple yet is it? I figured for Mario, we could use his parts from TTYD and SPM, and make it so they are rigged so they move in animatilons, and yet still revolved around the camera. I wonder if BlackJax could do that....
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on September 07, 2012, 02:01:41 AM
I meant give him hurt, and blinking eyes, and multiple hands and a mouth, not his partners. xD lol What I think would be cool is if Mario and his partners could be their original sprites, and just revolve around the camera. But that's probably not that simple yet is it? I figured for Mario, we could use his parts from TTYD and SPM, and make it so they are rigged so they move in animatilons, and yet still revolved around the camera. I wonder if BlackJax could do that....
Lol´k , also try asking him >.>

Ani, mind going to my thread and helping me for a sec? You're good with hacking effect files, so I thought I'd come to you. ;D

Also, any Paper Mario model is fine, as long as the PSA is good. ;)

Quote from: Anivernage on September 07, 2012, 02:33:31 AM
Lol´k , also try asking him >.>

You mean asking Starwaffle? I did like two or something months ago, his response was that Paper Mario was already on the brink of lagging, and adding things would lag the game. Despite me asking for him to get rid of the extra hammers, and other stuff like the "oil" stars and save block.
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on September 07, 2012, 02:38:40 AMAlso, any Paper Mario model is fine, as long as the PSA is good. ;)
Well the animations I made for Paper Mario don't look as good when his hands are always closed, his eyes stay the same all the time and so on. Plus since G&W has so many different visiblity bones, we could easily give Paper Mario the things he requires, and then change the model changers. I actually had started keeping track of what model changer changes what bones.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Hmm. You should teach me how to use Model Changer sometime. It could help me with Tabuu, if he can have some created, that is.



When you start working on Bowser again, you'll have to make edits to your animations, because now his fingers are lined up with the bones perfectly....and his yellow eyes still don't work. :srs:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on September 08, 2012, 03:40:17 AM
When you start working on Bowser again, you'll have to make edits to your animations, because now his fingers are lined up with the bones perfectly....and his yellow eyes still don't work. :srs:
ok also lol try changing eyelid to eyeLid :P