Anivernage Moveset Stuff, New OP, Spider-Man & Iron-Man in the works!

Started by Anivernage, December 02, 2011, 12:20:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: viewtifulduck82 on September 30, 2012, 01:18:32 PMis SMG bowser a psa? or is it just a model?
The model for his SMB UC moveset, SMG Bowser is pretty much what Bowser model will look perfect when using that PSA, plus he shouldn't have all those weird bone rotations with his shell. For some reason his FS eyes don't show up, didn't happen until I made some final edits to the model to make him better like fixing a few rigging errors and fixing the right hand, the fingers weren't lined up with the bones. Only thing that he needs is his Galaxy shading, its a simple shading, that I couldn't get working.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

oh. thats probably why he hasn't gotten around to it quite yet

Good the JR is in work again :) also whats Sasuke's progress by precent?

Quote from: SouthCraft on October 01, 2012, 07:43:59 PM
Good the JR is in work again :) also whats Sasuke's progress by precent?

jr is going to have a custom boneset like sasuke ;) so i dont have to use ext gfx and those things that probably wont work.

Sasuke, i cant say an exact percent.
Model 80% needs improvement on eagle and other gfx.
PSA 65% needs to code many things.
Animations 70%

Can't wait. Sasuke is awesome to play with, based on the beta you gave me. ;D

Yes! Bowser Jr!
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Anivernage on October 01, 2012, 09:29:06 PM
jr is going to have a custom boneset like sasuke ;)
Maybe you should re-rig him, to get his body better, like get the legs to fit with new bones and fix the rigging and he could probably look a lot better.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.



I have been meaning to ask you Anivernage, since this Sasuke was re-rigged, does his cape piece not clip through his legs now?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Thanks guys ;D ill show  more progress later ;D
Quote from: dpgthirteen on October 05, 2012, 02:35:17 AM
I have been meaning to ask you Anivernage, since this Sasuke was re-rigged, does his cape piece not clip through his legs now?
Half, but ill make custom boneset to prevent that.

Quote from: Anivernage on October 05, 2012, 03:09:48 AM
Thanks guys ;D ill show  more progress later ;DHalf, but ill make custom boneset to prevent that.
does that mean you can give it cape like qualities Like blow around?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on October 05, 2012, 07:04:11 PM
does that mean you can give it cape like qualities Like blow around?
Yeah, but i wont use the cape bones ill create new ones the reason is because i used the cape bones for the eagle :P

Buut idk if filesize can handle all those new bones i added ;-;


October 06, 2012, 06:12:37 AM #1034 Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 06:16:00 AM by SonicUnderground316
Quote from: Mareeo 64 on October 06, 2012, 01:00:48 AM
The moving cape would be great for SMBZ Mario. :P

I totally agree with you on that  man.

Quote from: Anivernage on October 05, 2012, 08:00:50 PMBuut idk if filesize can handle all those new bones i added ;-;

That would be a shame :( . That what i was talking about last time when i said : " It seems too epic to be true". I REALLY hope it work but without wanting to sound like a jerk if it doesn't work, it wouldn't be that much of a surprise to be 100% honnest with you, cause like I said last time, there a lot of projects here that are not as ambitious as yours and doesn't even have half of the content of what you had planed for Sasuke yet they run into filesize problems. If Sasuke work as it is right now, I think you can  rename yourself Toki... i mean Anivernage ; the maker of miracles. Then again i don't know much about the technical side (filesize and other limitations) of Brawl so i might be wrong.
お前はもう死んでいる。