Anivernage Moveset Stuff, New OP, Spider-Man & Iron-Man in the works!

Started by Anivernage, December 02, 2011, 12:20:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

October 19, 2012, 11:03:26 PM #1155 Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 11:40:52 PM by slayermarth101
Quote from: Kagemaru on October 19, 2012, 06:39:43 PM
All that hype then carried over to the next person who picked it up, and then to you MarioDK. Its a vicious circle... You hype people up, then get upset when their hype starts to annoy you. If you don't want people's hype getting to you... don't announce you're working on something. Just work on it, and release it when its done. If you think about it... building hype before hand serves little purpose because hype for a project does little to actually assist the project.
Sweet beans......

I just love this part. :srs:
You sir, deserve an award.

Quote from: Anivernage on October 19, 2012, 08:24:56 PM
Btw If you(&/or everyone) have any ideas ill like to hear them :af2:
Ideas for which psa?


Quote from: Anivernage on October 19, 2012, 11:57:34 PMlololol  Every psa @.@
What about Hamm PSA? :>.>:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Quote from: Anivernage on October 20, 2012, 12:06:37 AM:yay: ill make one :happy:
:yay: Legends never die! :happy:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Yeah... I like the attention. Luckily, I don't get THAT many pms about stuff and I'm am actually a very patient person (it happens when you learn how to draw...)

@Animaine: I know you didn't :af: I'll get to a few of those animations hopefully this weekend.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Anivernage on October 20, 2012, 12:06:37 AM
:yay: ill make one after I finish bowser jr

fixed :srs: :af:
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

How's that goin' btw? Not to bug, but I can't even remember what stage SM was in. o_0

Oh drip... I was about to ask Anivernage for a quick bit of PSA help (Just a double check if I did something right)

But he's offline...

If anyone sees this who knows a bit about PSA wants to help, shoot me a pm. *goes to make a help thread*
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on October 20, 2012, 01:54:10 AMOh drip... I was about to ask Anivernage for a quick bit of PSA help (Just a double check if I did something right) But he's offline... If anyone sees this who knows a bit about PSA wants to help, shoot me a pm. *goes to make a help thread*
He's like always offline when I'm on, he can post something and my computer will still say he's offline, besides he could be on another tab or something.
@SonicBrawler Please tell me that Shadow Mario in your Avatar will not be the final model. :notimp:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on October 20, 2012, 01:53:55 AM
How's that goin' btw? Not to bug, but I can't even remember what stage SM was in. o_0

ani and I are going to continue on him. shadow mario is done

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 20, 2012, 01:58:16 AM
He's like always offline when I'm on, he can post something and my computer will still say he's offline, besides he could be on another tab or something.
@SonicBrawler Please tell me that Shadow Mario in your Avatar will not be the final model. :notimp:

it is. problem?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

He probably means the texture. I kinda agree, and am thinking it could be darker, and possibly more goopy. But that's ok :P

as i said before, rip the actuall model and textures form sms and give it to me or stop complaioning

and no smf1, i wont use ur model/textures
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

A while ago I actually did search for it, but came up with nothin. It's hard to do on a wii. Besides, the one in your avi does look pretty good anyway.

*stays on topic↓*

So uh, what's the plan for BJs FS?