Anivernage Moveset Stuff, New OP, Spider-Man & Iron-Man in the works!

Started by Anivernage, December 02, 2011, 12:20:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Anivernage on October 25, 2012, 10:36:17 PMI forgot to add Hamm and "You know what" in the sig  
Do it after you release "You know what". :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

In your siggy, do you have a file where all those images are separate layers?

Quote from: slayermarth101 on October 25, 2012, 11:56:03 PM
In your siggy, do you have a file where all those images are separate layers?
Yep, i have my psd files with the layers ;D

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on October 25, 2012, 10:47:26 PM
Do it after you release "You know what". :srs:
Kay :af2:

Quote from: Anivernage on October 26, 2012, 12:59:17 AM
Yep, i have my psd files with the layers ;D
:O
May I see it? I think it'd look alittle better if everyone was somewhat in one spot rather than all over the place. :P

I did something like that with me and afew others on AllisBrawl.
[spoiler]

Though, it wouldn't be all jumbled like this one. :P

Quote from: slayermarth101 on October 26, 2012, 01:29:54 AM
:O
May I see it? I think it'd look alittle better if everyone was somewhat in one spot rather than all over the place. :P

i agree and disagree

too close looks clumped

too far away looks spacy

but thats it fine the way it is
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

October 26, 2012, 03:00:41 AM #1205 Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 03:07:18 AM by Anivernage
Quote from: slayermarth101 on October 26, 2012, 01:29:54 AM
:O
May I see it? I think it'd look alittle better if everyone was somewhat in one spot rather than all over the place. :P

I did something like that with me and afew others on AllisBrawl.
[spoiler]

Though, it wouldn't be all jumbled like this one. :P
If you can make something like this(with the names and outline) i will add it to the Op :af2:



Post Merge: October 26, 2012, 03:05:23 AM

Anyone interested on making this as stage?


It would be cool to see this stage <.<
In BB looks odd but in 3DS Max looks normal

Quote from: Anivernage on October 26, 2012, 03:00:41 AM
If you can make something like this(with the names and outline) i will add it to the Op :af2:
Sure, but I'd need the layers. :P
PM me from here so no one nags about being off-topic.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on October 26, 2012, 03:14:02 AM
Sure, but I'd need the layers. :P
PM me from here so no one nags about being off-topic.
Sure ! ;D

Btw guys i ran into a really weird problem (i think its easy fix)
i got this every time i want to watch a youtube vid o.0

deleting the q-g- doesnt work <.<


Quote from: Anivernage on October 26, 2012, 03:00:41 AM
Anyone interested on making this as stage?


It would be cool to see this stage <.<
In BB looks odd but in 3DS Max looks normal
what does it look like in BB? Love to play on that, but unless it'll play similar to Melee Peach's Castle, it's gonna need more to be a fun stage. :af2:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 26, 2012, 04:11:58 AM
what does it look like in BB? Love to play on that, but unless it'll play similar to Melee Peach's Castle, it's gonna need more to be a fun stage. :af2:
This is the BB preview ;D
If you want it i can send it to you ;D

Btw anyone know how to fix the youtube issue? ;-;

Quote from: Anivernage on October 26, 2012, 04:17:10 AM
This is the BB preview ;D
If you want it i can send it to you ;D

Btw anyone know how to fix the youtube issue? ;-;
i thought you said it looked odd. I'm confused because it looks pretty normal to me. :-\
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

You said to check your sig... I see Iron Man on it but its not in your Op.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on October 26, 2012, 09:31:57 PM
You said to check your sig... I see Iron Man on it but its not in your Op.

I meant this:


You cant appreciate it on the sig <.<




Yo Anivernage, I hope this will motivate you to work on SSB UC Bowser. ;D


If someone could port Bowser over someone else and then give him Giga Bowser's voice, we'd have a perfect Dark Bowser option. :af2:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.