Anivernage Moveset Stuff, New OP, Spider-Man & Iron-Man in the works!

Started by Anivernage, December 02, 2011, 12:20:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 27, 2012, 01:47:25 AM
Yo Anivernage, I hope this will motivate you to work on SSB UC Bowser. ;D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
] If someone could port Bowser over someone else and then give him Giga Bowser's voice, we'd have a perfect Dark Bowser option. :af2:
I love you,  :happy:

And yes, im... not homo :srs:

Kage look last page youll see your answer  :af2:

One question: Why is Iron Man so badass? ;D

October 27, 2012, 02:04:04 AM #1217 Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 02:06:31 AM by Anivernage
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on October 27, 2012, 02:01:24 AM
One question: Why is Iron Man so badass? ;D
Nano Iron Man+ jonhclb Texture+ Gfx effects+ 2 hands with his own fingers+Kage's animations= :af2:


Mind Blow!!!!!!!!

SMF1, I'm a little antsy about that freaking Bowser, I wish he'd be released already. ;D

And...

Quote from: Anivernage on October 27, 2012, 02:04:04 AM
Nano Iron Man+ jonhclb Texture+ Gfx effects+ 2 hands with his own fingers+Kage's animations= :af2:


Mind Blow!!!!!!!!

No, I meant the character himself. ;D

Quote from: Anivernage on October 27, 2012, 01:45:41 AM
I meant this:


You cant appreciate it on the sig <.<





Yeah... the texture is made of win.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.


Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on October 27, 2012, 02:06:44 AMSMF1, I'm a little antsy about that freaking Bowser, I wish he'd be released already. ;D
Since he'll probably be one of the most popular hacks on the Vault, he needs to be perfect, luckly it's pretty much just the CSPs and Battle Portraits left.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Quote from: Mr.MW on October 27, 2012, 02:43:07 AM
did u fix that youtube issue
im getting it too
it really sux  :-\
Nop
Maybe we got trapped by this :'(

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=52025.msg1037705#msg1037705

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 27, 2012, 02:44:39 AM
Since he'll probably be one of the most popular hacks on the Vault, he needs to be perfect, luckly it's pretty much just the CSPs and Battle Portraits left.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

:patrick:

Poor of you o.0

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on October 27, 2012, 02:45:34 AM232 images? My goodness! :oshi:
Yep, they're based off Bowser's official artwork for different Mario games like Galaxy, 3D Land, SuperStar Saga, Bowser's Inside Story, and of course, Brawl Bowser's pose. ;D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Well, best of luck on those, I'm sure they'll be great. ;D Bowser needs a better model, and you couldn't have picked a better one. ;D

Actually, there is one other Bowser model in the Super Mario Galaxy ISO that actually has better quality...I didn't realize this until after I ran into the FS eyes problem, and I did not want to send Nano the other Bowser model to rig because I figured he wouldn't like that. But oh well it doesn't matter, because this one is still just as good, and I really like my HD retextures.
Quote from: Anivernage on October 27, 2012, 02:46:39 AMNop Maybe we got trapped by this :'( http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=52025.msg1037705#msg1037705 :patrick: Poor of you o.0
Should I be surpirzed that Obama is part of that. -_- I actually ran into trouble with that today because I had used a torrent to download Lego Harry Potter, it's actually why I didn't start posting previews and stuff until an hour or two ago, and why I had just logged off during the day on Sunday two weeks ago. :oshi:
Also can I help animating?

After looking at it a little bit more, it kinda looks like he's humping an invisible Peach. xD
It'll look better when you give SMG Bowser rotatable eyebrows. :) which reminds me, I need to send you the updated mdl0, that way you won't have to wait for me to upload Bowser.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Bowser, you're haunting your own minions if you keep that up. >.>
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 27, 2012, 07:25:26 PM
Also can I help animating?

After looking at it a little bit more, it kinda looks like he's humping an invisible Peach. xD
It'll look better when you give SMG Bowser rotatable eyebrows. :) which reminds me, I need to send you the updated mdl0, that way you won't have to wait for me to upload Bowser.
sure ;D, also can you send me some of the csp poses can be useful for taunts,wins,etc.
and that texture, this kinda of things(texture,model) makes me more hype so i put more effort on the hack >.>

We can lower the animation using frame speed modifier so it doesnt look he's thinking on peach xD

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on October 27, 2012, 07:54:34 PM
Bowser, you&#039;re haunting your own minions if you keep that up. &gt;.&gt;
This^