Anivernage Moveset Stuff, New OP, Spider-Man & Iron-Man in the works!

Started by Anivernage, December 02, 2011, 12:20:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Geez that Bowser looks epic, and yeah, he does look like he's doing... you know what... to an invisible Peach. XD

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on October 28, 2012, 01:30:45 AM
Geez that Bowser looks epic, and yeah, he does look like he's doing... you know what... to an invisible Peach. XD
Shouldn't be suprising. While Mario is traveling for months to save peach, what do you think her and Bowser do the whole time? And that, kids, is how the koopalings were born.


it's the facts of life: behind the locked doors of Bowser's Castle. Anyway, have animations been made, or is that for after the model is finished?

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on October 28, 2012, 02:01:04 AM
it's the facts of life: behind the locked doors of Bowser's Castle. Anyway, have animations been made, or is that for after the model is finished?

No wonder she keeps letting Bowser kidnap her then. ;D

Exactly! :P Peach is a dirty whore. lol

@Anivernage: is Bowser gonna have his shell ball roll move from Galaxy?

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on October 28, 2012, 01:30:45 AM
Geez that Bowser looks epic, and yeah, he does look like he's doing... you know what... to an invisible Peach. XD
No, i dont know *looks at internet* oh, i know now :af: my life wont be the same  :oshi:
Joke, i know what you mean :-P


Quote from: Mareeo 64 on October 28, 2012, 02:19:35 AM
Exactly! :P Peach is a dirty whore. lol

@Anivernage: is Bowser gonna have his shell ball roll move from Galaxy?

Lol all the conversation made me laugh alot :D
Also yes!! ;D

Oh, Ani? Don't bother fixing up Tabuu for me. I lost him. ;(


The PSA file got corrupted, both my main file and my backup file. I can't open it anymore or use it in-game.

October 28, 2012, 03:50:32 AM #1240 Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 05:07:23 AM by StupidMarioFan1
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on October 28, 2012, 02:58:42 AMThe PSA file got corrupted, both my main file and my backup file. I can't open it anymore or use it in-game.
That sucks big time. :oshi:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on October 28, 2012, 02:58:42 AM
The PSA file got corrupted, both my main file and my backup file. I can't open it anymore or use it in-game.
:( that really sucks!

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on October 28, 2012, 02:19:35 AMExactly! :P Peach is a dirty whore. lol @Anivernage: is Bowser gonna have his shell ball roll move from Galaxy?
Hmm that's pretty similar to the one in Bowser's Inside Story...I thinkk the only difference is how it's animated. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on October 28, 2012, 02:58:42 AM
The PSA file got corrupted, both my main file and my backup file. I can't open it anymore or use it in-game.
did you used bb? if so you can continue the psa on bb
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

October 28, 2012, 02:00:20 PM #1244 Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 02:02:46 PM by Mareeo 64
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 28, 2012, 05:08:53 AM
Hmm that's pretty similar to the one in Bowser's Inside Story...I thinkk the only difference is how it's animated. lol
Actually, in Galaxy, the white-ish edges of his shell are shown on the top and bottom halves of the shell.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

While the BIS version is a solid shell:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


EDIT: ok, the 2nd image is broken, but you get the idea. :P