Anivernage Moveset Stuff, New OP, Spider-Man & Iron-Man in the works!

Started by Anivernage, December 02, 2011, 12:20:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Carnage on October 28, 2012, 09:20:00 AM
did you used bb? if so you can continue the psa on bb

No, it crashes BB too.

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on October 28, 2012, 02:00:20 PMActually, in Galaxy, the white-ish edges of his shell are shown on the top and bottom halves of the shell.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
While the BIS version is a solid shell:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
EDIT: ok, the 2nd image is broken, but you get the idea. :P
Oh ya, but they both basically the same attack.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

pretty much, yeah. :P Personally, I like the Galaxy version better.

Bummer about Tabuu. Gotta say I'm definitely looking forward to the Snake psa. Might I recommend his classic suppressed H&K Mk. 23 SOCOM handgun?

Quote from: UchihaSasuke117 on October 29, 2012, 09:38:25 AM
Bummer about Tabuu.

No need for a bummer. I fell back to my old Filler Release, which is PSA-editable.

And I too look forward to the Snake PSA. It looks pretty dang epic.

great I'll try and make ones Asoon as you released the Bowser JR over Zelda! :af:

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on October 29, 2012, 07:54:59 PMNo need for a bummer. I fell back to my old Filler Release, which is PSA-editable. And I too look forward to the Snake PSA. It looks pretty dang epic.
I was wondering if you still had that...but then again it's on the vault, so anyone who had could've sent it to you if the link was broken. Glad you don't have to start all over.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Anyway, enough about Tabuu, this isn't my thread. ;D

How's that Bowser model coming, SMF? And Ani? Any news on your epic PSAs?

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on October 30, 2012, 12:12:30 AMAnyway, enough about Tabuu, this isn't my thread. ;D How's that Bowser model coming, SMF? And Ani? Any news on your epic PSAs?
He's working on the CSPs for me, and I'm going to see if I can get his shading to be like it is in Galaxy.
Thing is that I wasn't that accurate with his curent shine effect... most of his body isn't really that shiny. I hadn't thought about these textures until now:




These are the textures that give Bowser such texture depth in SMG & SMG2...and SM3DL.
Also Ani, don't worry about the actual model being too different from the CSPs, just finish them like you were going to okay? ;)
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

So it's basically the same model in all 3 of those games?

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on October 30, 2012, 12:30:36 AMSo it's basically the same model in all 3 of those games?
Pretty much, might be tiny usaully not that noticable differences, but they all use the same basic design.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on October 30, 2012, 12:12:30 AM
Anyway, enough about Tabuu, this isn't my thread. ;D

How's that Bowser model coming, SMF? And Ani? Any news on your epic PSAs?
Wondering,the tabuu file you sent me doesnt is a backup of what you have before tabuu file got corrupted?

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 30, 2012, 12:29:22 AM
He's working on the CSPs for me, and I'm going to see if I can get his shading to be like it is in Galaxy.
Thing is that I wasn't that accurate with his curent shine effect... most of his body isn't really that shiny. I hadn't thought about these textures until now:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

These are the textures that give Bowser such texture depth in SMG & SMG2...and SM3DL.
Also Ani, don't worry about the actual model being too different from the CSPs, just finish them like you were going to okay? ;)
Lol i just sent you a PM related to the shine, i like this idea more ;D

Quote from: Anivernage on October 30, 2012, 12:45:43 AM
Wondering,the tabuu file you sent me doesnt is a backup of what you have before tabuu file got corrupted?
Lol i just sent you a PM related to the shine, i like this idea more ;D


Yeah, I just need the code for the B move, that's all I need. And after that, it'll be fine. I have an idea how to fix the end of the attack, but I need your code first.

And yay for Bowser with the shine! ;D



http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29504

Awesome model is awesome. Bowser entirely by SMF1 and Nano(i just made the csps :P)

And the model will be used in the psa ;D

This post is also to Bump.


Before Christmas you guys will see my real progress on each PSA  :af2:

While i´ll just bump thread.

Cool, this'll also look great on my Real Bowser and Dark Bowser projects I have planned for much later.