Anivernage Moveset Stuff, New OP, Spider-Man & Iron-Man in the works!

Started by Anivernage, December 02, 2011, 12:20:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Just checking in. Seeing if people are still alive >>

Who's Mario riding Yoshi gonna be over ?  :af: I hope it Yoshi  since I don't wanna get rid of SMBZ Mario V3 if it over Mario.

Quote from: SSJ4GogitoFTW on November 02, 2012, 05:23:09 PM
Who's Mario riding Yoshi gonna be over ?  :af: I hope it Yoshi  since I don't wanna get rid of SMBZ Mario V3 if it over Mario.
who else should he be over?
but i am kinda worry about it with the filesize for it since its almost to kinda 2x char. in 1 Fitmotionetc.pac
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on November 02, 2012, 05:45:18 PM
who else should he be over?
but i am kinda worry about it with the filesize for it since its almost to kinda 2x char. in 1 Fitmotionetc.pac
and the yoshi pcs isnt small either :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Mariodk on November 02, 2012, 05:45:18 PM
who else should he be over?
but i am kinda worry about it with the filesize for it since its almost to kinda 2x char. in 1 Fitmotionetc.pac
I a long time ago thought about making a Mario Riding Yoshi PSA, but I'd rather give Anivernage the project. So I decided to do Luigi Riding Yoshi instead. But, I don't think it will affect the motion that much because it's the file size of the textures and models that will make it not work. If he gets that to work, it will be fine. The really hard part about the double model thing is animating two characters at once. It will be double the time to animate but it shouldn't go over the filesize

Quote from: ShadowWolf on November 02, 2012, 09:10:25 PM
I a long time ago thought about making a Mario Riding Yoshi PSA, but I'd rather give Anivernage the project. So I decided to do Luigi Riding Yoshi instead. But, I don't think it will affect the motion that much because it's the file size of the textures and models that will make it not work. If he gets that to work, it will be fine. The really hard part about the double model thing is animating two characters at once. It will be double the time to animate but it shouldn't go over the filesize
to lower the pcs you need to lower the textures sure you lose some quality but gain motion and pac size
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on November 02, 2012, 09:31:40 PM
to lower the pcs you need to lower the textures sure you lose some quality but gain motion and pac size
Yeah pretty much. It makes it look like crap but it's still worth it

Quote from: ShadowWolf on November 02, 2012, 09:32:21 PM
Yeah pretty much. It makes it look like crap but it's still worth it
or you can just use a low mario model with all the mario imports sure one of them has a low filesize mario atleast the n64 mario should be only afew kbts that one would work perfectly i bet xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on November 02, 2012, 09:34:12 PMor you can just use a low mario model with all the mario imports sure one of them has a low filesize mario atleast the n64 mario should be only afew kbts that one would work perfectly i bet xD
Which N64 Mario? :notimp: There is a couple, SSB Mario, SM64 Mario, my awesome SM64 Mario, and probably some more. lol
I will say that the model is not the determining factor with this moveset, like Mariodk said, it's almost a double character, so that means each animation will have double the amout of bone informations, so they'll have to be shorter or not as detailed. What's interesting is that pikazz left the Mario model bones like his EyeYellowM, HairM, HairMb, and his CapM in the mld0, although it wouldn't be used. -.-
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on November 02, 2012, 10:15:00 PM
Which N64 Mario? :notimp: There is a couple, SSB Mario, SM64 Mario, my awesome SM64 Mario, and probably some more. lol
I will say that the model is not the determining factor with this moveset, like Mariodk said, it's almost a double character, so that means each animation will have double the amout of bone informations, so they'll have to be shorter or not as detailed. What's interesting is that pikazz left the Mario model bones like his EyeYellowM, HairM, HairMb, and his CapM in the mld0, although it wouldn't be used. -.-
since mario is riding yoshi he wont be moving that much afew arms/and legs but he wont ocupy that much , any n64 mario would make motion and psa file easier to handle since  they are low filesize which makes yoshi motion more secure and less freezable since the pcs wouldnt grow that much and remenber mario will only have animations for the attacks i doubt anivernage is gonna make animations for mist items and such  so the motion wont be that bad
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on November 02, 2012, 10:19:53 PMsince mario is riding yoshi he wont be moving that much afew arms/and legs but he wont ocupy that much , any n64 mario would make motion and psa file easier to handle since  they are low filesize which makes yoshi motion more secure and less freezable since the pcs wouldnt grow that much and remenber mario will only have animations for the attacks i doubt anivernage is gonna make animations for mist items and such  so the motion wont be that bad
Put SM64 Mario on SM64 Yoshi and he'll have pretty much no problems with those file sizes. lol But hey it's Ani, he'll probably find a way to get both animated on most if not all aniamtions...not to mention the new and added attacks. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Mariodk on November 02, 2012, 05:45:18 PM
who else should he be over?
but i am kinda worry about it with the filesize for it since its almost to kinda 2x char. in 1 Fitmotionetc.pac
Yeah it'll be diffcult to prevent freeze :-\ Not my thread but did you get Mecha Sonic? Since ill be making Basillix it'll be good to have another SMBZ member  :af2:

Quote from: ShadowWolf on November 02, 2012, 09:10:25 PM
I a long time ago thought about making a Mario Riding Yoshi PSA, but I'd rather give Anivernage the project. So I decided to do Luigi Riding Yoshi instead. But, I don't think it will affect the motion that much because it's the file size of the textures and models that will make it not work. If he gets that to work, it will be fine. The really hard part about the double model thing is animating two characters at once. It will be double the time to animate but it shouldn't go over the filesize
I finished the model, but ill make a revision since ill make the same to mario.

Quote from: Carnage on November 02, 2012, 09:34:12 PM
or you can just use a low mario model with all the mario imports sure one of them has a low filesize mario atleast the n64 mario should be only afew kbts that one would work perfectly i bet xD
lol true, also thats what ill do for mario and luigi, at least will remove the unnecesary bones, textures,and polygons some like FS eyes, Dmg Eyes(since yoshi recieves all the pain xD)
And ill try to lower a bit yoshi filesize too. but without screwing textures <.<

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on November 02, 2012, 11:13:56 PM
Put SM64 Mario on SM64 Yoshi and he'll have pretty much no problems with those file sizes. lol But hey it's Ani, he'll probably find a way to get both animated on most if not all aniamtions...not to mention the new and added attacks. xD
Lol also thanks ;D

Btw while UC is on hold.... .... :oshi:

Ill finish this:
Smexy Csps *looks at Chaos_knight*  :af2:
Smexy FS *looks at SlayerMarth*  :happy:
Smexy Import *looks at spiderjjr45*  :af2:
Fix wing to Chaos model to Omni.
Mario and luigi riding Yoshi.



hope you didnt forgot rildey FS stage xD but im srs hyped for mario ridding yoshi with his SMG2 powers it will be epic  and it will be the first yoshi psa besides t rex i will put on my SD replacing yoshi and remenber you can use that stuff with the colors like  they did to make the char get a color during a single animation for example yoshi should go red when running blue when puffing and so on xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.