Anivernage Moveset Stuff, New OP, Spider-Man & Iron-Man in the works!

Started by Anivernage, December 02, 2011, 12:20:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Anivernage on November 05, 2012, 05:02:15 AM
nice idea, also true, ill change the Op Moveset since needs revamp, and im working on luigi, but he's way more difficult than his old plumber brotha.

Btw ill make WIR as an import so expect a nice custom model of him so soon.
haha can't wait til Mario riding Yoshi ;D and when will luigi riding Yoshi be done?

Here's a thought
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on November 10, 2012, 12:27:32 AMHere's a thought
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Wario on Waluigi. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Pear_Knight on November 10, 2012, 05:00:03 AM
Wario on Waluigi. :srs:
This all day. xD


I have bad news guys my pc needs fixing and i cant hack until next week or next 2 weeks :oshi:


November 10, 2012, 06:38:00 AM #1295 Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 06:42:08 AM by StupidMarioFan1
Well when it is fixed, show us some preivews of BJ. :) And really any PSA that has gotten some more notable progress since you updated the first page last time. Also how come you never added your SSB UC Mario items in the first page? I don't remember what page you showed us those CSPs with teh Racoon Leaf, Feather, Fire Flower, Star Man with Mario.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

@how's anivernage gonna make Thunderfoot if he  from SMBZ since they no up to date of him OHHHHHH right *facepalm  *facepalm* ah you bascially have to do right is get a model of blue yoshi from SSBB file obviously and then make Yoshi like 10 or 2X Bigger right then he's regular height

Quote from: SSBCFan1996 on November 10, 2012, 10:35:02 PM@how's anivernage gonna make Thunderfoot if he  from SMBZ since they no up to date of him OHHHHHH right *facepalm  *facepalm* ah you bascially have to do right is get a model of blue yoshi from SSBB file obviously and then make Yoshi like 10 or 2X Bigger right then he's regular height
He might add some feathers and a spear as well. :) While I love the idea of Bowser riding thunderfoot, maybe Bowser should be shrunken to Mairo's size, or make a GOOD one-slot motion file instead of a crappy one like how everyone just uses the Edit All function. :>.>palm:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

November 10, 2012, 10:54:24 PM #1298 Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 10:55:57 PM by Mareeo 64
yeah. then alter the blue color a bit, and add the cape feathers and tribal face-paint. and you get this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


@SMF1: agreed. :P

EDIT: damn broken images :notimp:

you guys think a goku riding piccolo would work XD that would be too funny. since piccolo is a type of yoshi according to goku lol

Quote from: WH1PWH1P on November 11, 2012, 06:39:23 AMyou guys think a goku riding piccolo would work XD that would be too funny. since piccolo is a type of yoshi according to goku & Mariodk lol
Fixed. ;D
That would be a great idea, the only thing I see wrong with Bowser on Thunderfoot and Goku on Piccolo is that Mario is supposed to be animated on a lot of Yoshi's animations, Luigi is easy since his bone struction is almost identical to Mario's, but Bowser and Goku don't have the same proportations as Mario...or each other. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

November 11, 2012, 10:34:22 AM #1301 Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 04:40:13 PM by SSBCFan1996
I actually don't think he should make Bowser the same height as Mario, it alot better if he make Yoshi about 10X time his height like the same height as he is with  the like the super Mushroom.

Post Merge: November 11, 2012, 04:40:13 PM

why not use this model of Mario riding yoshi made  AGFanProduction: http://www.mediafire.com/?6tghz2gqrg940l3

???? lol i never said ill make bowser ridong yoshi. but i will. :P

but ill have to rerig bwser to mario bones and would be a pain.
but that wont be part of bowser moveset. maybe i also make the babies riding yoshi.... but when i get my pc fixed...


btw that mario riding yoshi(made by pikazz, ill make my own recolors to match the uc mario.) is the one im using for the psa just with a smoothed pose.


pardon my bad spelling. in my celphone im not so good typing quickly on this.

I'm assuming Galaxy Bowser would fit look better.

The babies should be easy, you could probably get away with them not moving at all, maybe a few bones to move the hat and their head or something.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.