Anivernage Moveset Stuff, New OP, Spider-Man & Iron-Man in the works!

Started by Anivernage, December 02, 2011, 12:20:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

November 12, 2012, 02:24:49 AM #1305 Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 02:26:30 AM by Mr.MW
hai
ani since you guys worked with giga bowser
is gigabowser's bone structure a lot different from bowsers
and is there a one slot hack of gigabowser over bowser
i may plan on importing him later on over bowser

Quote from: Mr.MW on November 12, 2012, 02:24:49 AM
hai
any since you guys worked with giga bowser
is gigabowser's bone structure a lot different from bowsers
and is there a one slot hack of gigabowser over bowser
i may plan on importing him later on over bowser

Well, Giga and Bowser aren't that different, it's just that the bone translations and rotations are very different. But they ARE different enough to have their share of glitches when imported over one another.

And I would love a proper Giga over Bowser, personally. ;D

yea
if that is the case i guess i can rig giga bowser over bowser sometime in the future
with a one-slot re-size and all that mumbo jumbo

Quote from: Mr.MW on November 12, 2012, 02:27:57 AM
yea
if that is the case i guess i can rig giga bowser over bowser sometime in the future
with a one-slot re-size and all that mumbo jumbo
awesome. lol

but indeed with tabuu he has many bone edits which made a bit diffocult to t pose normal bowser and fit giga bones you can also ask SMF1. hes making SMG bowser go on giga.

Quote from: Mr.MW on November 12, 2012, 02:27:57 AM
yea
if that is the case i guess i can rig giga bowser over bowser sometime in the future
with a one-slot re-size and all that mumbo jumbo
yeah i always wanted someone to rigg giga bowser on bowser and tabuu on ganon/falcon/ike/marth/snake we need more ssbb original playable chars imo.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Anivernage on November 12, 2012, 03:01:45 AM
awesome. lol

but indeed with tabuu he has many bone edits which made a bit diffocult to t pose normal bowser and fit giga bones you can also ask SMF1. hes making SMG bowser go on giga.
well porting Bowser over Giga is easier because there is only one slot, so you don't have to worry about messing with the motion file, which is almost what needs to be done, just replacing the mdl0 (the EyeYellowM bone needs to be deleted unless you change the bone references in the FitGKoopa.pac, but deleting that one bone is quicker. And just replacing the animations with bowsers and resizing him. Whereas Giga Bowser needs to have lots of Bowser's animations to be remade. The best way would probably be to rig each other over the outer form, but they are hell to rig considering Their weird animations. :>.>palm:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=53448

My pc has a software problem. isnt the fan so i wont nake hacks until i got it fixef if it has solution <_<
Btw if youre interested and make hacks join to the secet santa thread!!! :D

Hope you don't lose all you stuff, this is why backing files is important folks. >.<
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Quote from: Anivernage on November 16, 2012, 01:14:21 AMi know but lazyness wins >_>
only a few things beat laziness....Chuck Norris is at the top of that short list. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Whoa dude... That's messed up. Sorry man.

i jsut remembered that I still ahve the old test of Bowser Jr you gave me.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Krillin on November 16, 2012, 10:07:19 PM
i jsut remembered that I still ahve the old test of Bowser Jr you gave me.
yeah but...mario...bowser...sasuke...vader.... ridley stage FS...SlayerMarth FS.....wart...ralph...Mii...mario and yoshi..paper mario....are gone GONE! :oshi:


did the internal hard drive burn out
is it a laptop
usually u can get everything back up by the hard drive, its got a plug and can be removed...