Anivernage Moveset Stuff, New OP, Spider-Man & Iron-Man in the works!

Started by Anivernage, December 02, 2011, 12:20:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

That means... you also lost the fix to Tabuu's Neutral Special as well? Crap...

Well, it ain't your fault, man. Computers suck.

Quote from: Mr.MW on November 16, 2012, 10:12:34 PM
did the internal hard drive burn out
is it a laptop
usually u can get everything back up by the hard drive, its got a plug and can be removed...
the hard drive was the problem and yea it is so idk if i can still back up some stuff.

if it burned out your screwed
if some wires deterioated some compu wiz can soder it and save it :/

Quote from: Mr.MW on November 16, 2012, 10:17:36 PM
if it burned out your screwed
if some wires deterioated some compu wiz can soder it and save it :/
Idk exactly i have the feeling they are saiyng that to get more money >_> but its just my stupid only hope.

November 16, 2012, 10:20:07 PM #1324 Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 10:33:12 PM by StupidMarioFan1
Quote from: Anivernage on November 16, 2012, 10:10:38 PMyeah but...mario...bowser...sasuke...vader.... ridley stage FS...SlayerMarth FS.....wart...ralph...Mii...mario and yoshi..paper mario....are gone GONE! :oshi:
....buuuuuutttttt they are not gone from your memory, start drawing, typing, writing, whatever about the things you remember about the movesets, like helpful commands, ideas, and moves that aren't part of the first post....which would be like all of BJ, Wart, Ralph....and more. :oshi: Let's take this slow, Krillin has an old BJ test you can start with, from my understanding you don't have much done with Paper Mario except for any custom models you made. You're probably gonna have to start from scratch with most of the movesets, plus redo custom models like the Super Leaf, Goomba Shoe, Broggy...and more... :'(
I think that you should start on redoing a moveset, while trying to see if you can get your data back. You might as well start just incase you can't get your files back.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on November 16, 2012, 10:20:07 PM
....buuuuuutttttt they are not gone from your memory, start drawing, typing, writing, whatever about the things you remember about the movesets, like helpful commands, ideas, and moves that aren't part of the first post....which would be like all of BJ, Wart, Ralph....and more. :oshi: Let's take this slow, Krillin has an old BJ test you can start with, from my understanding you don't have much done with Paper Mario except for any custom models you made. You're probably gonna have to start from scratch with most of the movesets, plus redo custom models like the Super Leaf, Goomba Shoe, Broggy...and more... :'(
well SS has a watt(no wart) backup..mariodk has a backup goomba shoe and super leaf.
everything else was only on my pc. but yeah ill try.

they said they will try to backup at least a lil couple of things from my pc.
but i.dunno if they can all the stuff i had.

lol if this works at least ill try to backup my psas folder but was big. like a gb or less. but other stuff were important too. >_>

Quote from: Anivernage on November 16, 2012, 10:27:58 PMwell SS has a watt(no wart) backup..mariodk has a backup goomba shoe and super leaf. everything else was only on my pc. but yeah ill try. they said they will try to backup at least a lil couple of things from my pc. but i.dunno if they can all the stuff i had. lol if this works at least ill try to backup my psas folder but was big. like a gb or less. but other stuff were important too. >_>
I'm guessing that either Mariodk made the Super Leaf, or was planning on using it in SMBZ v4, atleast Watt was backed up, which I'm guessing was the only Paper Mario buddy you made....unless you made the Vivian that I saw posted a month or two ago, I don't remember who made her, but her nose was pretty flat compared to the rest of her 3D model. lol Was Watt teh only part of Paper Mario that was backed up?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on November 16, 2012, 10:46:01 PM
I'm guessing that either Mariodk made the Super Leaf, or was planning on using it in SMBZ v4, atleast Watt was backed up, which I'm guessing was the only Paper Mario buddy you made....unless you made the Vivian that I saw posted a month or two ago, I don't remember who made her, but her nose was pretty flat compared to the rest of her 3D model. lol Was Watt teh only part of Paper Mario that was backed up?
i made both super leaf and watt and boot just mariodk is going to use it in his game as well as shoe.(finally shoe reapears xD)

vivian eh..is by pikazz he is making her when he was about to release her i will ask permission to use her.

Quote from: Anivernage on November 16, 2012, 10:50:51 PMi made both super leaf and watt and boot just mariodk is going to use it in his game as well as shoe.(finally shoe reapears xD) vivian eh..is by pikazz he is making her when he was about to release her i will ask permission to use her.
I need to make a few suggestions to Mariodk's game. lol I have a few ideas, could I help animate Mario, Bowser, and Paper Mario (with you making an fixes like how I sometimes don't make the M&L sprites look right. *looks at my Bowser's WaitTired*)? Plus I planned on making Super Mario Galaxy animations for my SMG PSA?Moveset. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

shame the ridley stage was gone also :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hmmm....did you ever start on Basilix? I hope it wasn't too far, I will say that you don't have to worry about having to update any Bowser animations for SMG Bowser. heh...still sucks though. :(
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

November 17, 2012, 03:29:22 AM #1331 Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 03:52:06 AM by Anivernage
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on November 17, 2012, 03:25:40 AM
Hmmm....did you ever start on Basilix? I hope it wasn't too far, I will say that you don't have to worry about having to update any Bowser animations for SMG Bowser. heh...still sucks though. :(
well at least since WutzMercy is taking a break this give me time to get stuff again..but thinking on leaving... i dunno im sad and meh.

Post Merge: November 17, 2012, 03:52:06 AM

Quote from: Carnage on November 17, 2012, 01:42:03 AM
shame the ridley stage was gone also :S
yeah but ill try to get it done when my pc is back.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on November 16, 2012, 10:12:47 PM
That means... you also lost the fix to Tabuu's Neutral Special as well? Crap...

Well, it ain't your fault, man. Computers suck.
indeed

Quote from: Anivernage on November 17, 2012, 03:29:22 AMwell at least since WutzMercy is taking a break this give me time to get stuff again..but thinking on leaving... i dunno im sad and meh.
Post Merge: November 17, 2012, 03:52:06 AM
yeah but ill try to get it done when my pc is back. indeed
I can't say I or really anyone, blames ya for leaving....it'd be funny if we both got back to hacking Brawl at the same time. lol I say that you wait until after Thanksgiving Break, that is if you get a Thanksgiving Break, and if you get tons of spare time during it if you do have a break, otherwise I guess you can leave now.
I am sad about Sasuke, although I know nothing about him or the series he is from, his moveset looked fire-trucking epic, and I was probably going to download him to use such an epic moveset.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Anivernage on November 17, 2012, 03:29:22 AM
well at least since WutzMercy is taking a break this give me time to get stuff again..but thinking on leaving... i dunno im sad and meh.

leave and i will murder everything dear to you
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on November 17, 2012, 04:21:36 AMleave and i will murder everything dear to you
The one thing I (and probably everyone else) hates about the internet is that you don't know when someone is serious or not when they don't specify. But you're probably just joking.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.