Anivernage Moveset Stuff, New OP, Spider-Man & Iron-Man in the works!

Started by Anivernage, December 02, 2011, 12:20:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on November 18, 2012, 04:08:31 PM
Oh god I better make sure mine doesn't overheat because I use mine a lot during most weekends. :oshi:
News my pc had [censored] ton of Virus!!!!! :af:

lol  i keep mine clean with avg only xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on November 19, 2012, 12:36:23 AM
lol  i keep mine clean with avg only xD
lol i had avast,then kaspersky,and then norton. The three are [censored] and Kaspersky firewall didnt load google >_>
ill try Avg

i use Microsoft Security Essentials
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: slayermarth101 on November 19, 2012, 01:11:19 AM
Avg.

This.  Though I will say it is VERY taxing on CPU usage.  I have personal experience to prove that, but it really hasn't been too much of a problem if I disable AVG protection temporarily to play my PC games.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

So.......what, does this mean that you might still have your files once you clear out the viruses?

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on November 19, 2012, 02:30:09 AM
So.......what, does this mean that you might still have your files once you clear out the viruses?
nope welll is like a 30% chance.

*looks poll*
lol
and thanks guys :D

My computer was really slow and useless so I torrent downloaded bought some random antivirus and erased some files I didn't use anymore...

79 GB of useless stuff and more than 113 infected files.
Now that [censored]ty 90's pc isn't [censored]ty anymore :af:
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on November 19, 2012, 07:56:18 AM
My computer was really slow and useless so I torrent downloaded bought some random antivirus and erased some files I didn't use anymore...

79 GB of useless stuff and more than 113 infected files.
Now that [censored]ty 90's pc isn't [censored]ty anymore :af:
<_< guess ill make that to my pc

lol the "bought" part. reminds alot how i bought 3ds max r)

Quote from: Anivernage on November 19, 2012, 08:04:46 AM
<_< guess ill make that to my pc

lol the "bought" part. reminds alot how i bought 3ds max r)
Sure "student" edition.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on November 19, 2012, 08:44:23 AM
Sure "student" edition.
Yup i bought it with NUNS2 game and SMG2 game. r)
The only thing i didnt bought was SSBB.

Btw this is getting tooo off topic ill lock and leave Brawl Hacking while my pc gets fixed after that ill reconsider some projects others will be moved and added and so....like ill make Ezio PSA  :af2:

See ya Guys... Ill be back tommorrow. thanks to the guy who voted the first option.
I dont say the two guys who voted....since i voted that too xP

Quote from: Anivernage on November 19, 2012, 09:01:44 AM

Yup i bought it with NUNS2 game and SMG2 game. r)
The only thing i didnt bought was SSBB.

Btw this is getting tooo off topic ill lock and leave Brawl Hacking while my pc gets fixed after that ill reconsider some projects others will be moved and added and so....like ill make Ezio PSA  :af2:

See ya Guys... Ill be back tommorrow. thanks to the guy who voted the first option.
I dont say the two guys who voted....since i voted that too xP

great news your pc might be back on friday xD any chance you start by fixing groudon? his psa will come out soon and a fixed model  would be great
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Whats wrong with the imported Groudon model?

Personally I think it needs a stand-in for Bowser's shell mode cause otherwise I think he just goes invisible when you dodge.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on December 06, 2012, 02:55:10 PM
Whats wrong with the imported Groudon model?

Personally I think it needs a stand-in for Bowser's shell mode cause otherwise I think he just goes invisible when you dodge.
groudon has its own shell lol the eyes are preety wierd looking, its taill  its only rigged to the first bone,something on the botton part of its belly is wierd and the arms have holes that you can see trough  during some animations.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.