Anivernage Moveset Stuff, New OP, Spider-Man & Iron-Man in the works!

Started by Anivernage, December 02, 2011, 12:20:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Can I get a link to that Wolfgeta PSA? I liked that version, but I cant find it anymore

Quote from: Carnage on December 06, 2012, 01:55:56 PM
great news your pc might be back on friday xD any chance you start by fixing groudon? his psa will come out soon and a fixed model  would be great
Lol i tought the thread was locked xD

But yep maybe this time ill be back soon :af:



Quote from: Carnage on December 06, 2012, 03:13:02 PM
groudon has its own shell lol the eyes are preety wierd looking, its taill  its only rigged to the first bone,something on the botton part of its belly is wierd and the arms have holes that you can see trough  during some animations.
>_>
Ill fix every issue when get mah pc.
Ill rig.
-Melee Ganon

-Start from 0 Groudon Rig

-Wart

-Iron Man(fingers) the reason of him is im not still happy with his fingers. But this will be easy.

Quote from: Ganonpunch on December 08, 2012, 07:02:31 PM
Can I get a link to that Wolfgeta PSA? I liked that version, but I cant find it anymore
I think in the first page third post is the link.
If not..in my vault it is  :D


Quote from: Anivernage on December 08, 2012, 07:47:58 PMLol i tought the thread was locked xD
I used the power of mind to unlock it. :srs:

Quote from: Anivernage on December 08, 2012, 07:47:58 PMIll rig. -Start from 0 Groudon Rig 
He gonna have PokePark Wii shader and size-mod? =O LCCoolJ95's size-mod didn't work for some reason. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 08, 2012, 07:54:17 PM
I used the power of mind to unlock it. :srs:
He gonna have PokePark Wii shader and size-mod? =O LCCoolJ95's size-mod didn't work for some reason. :srs:
Its not the first time i remember Sdo0m said the same in his thread xD

Also yep pokepark shading, Brawl style shading and a One slot size mod. ;D

And Ganon will have recolors, Phantom Ganon and Brawl Style Version..With recolors each version :af:

So....i can almost think im Back in Black Hamm!!!

Quote from: Anivernage on December 08, 2012, 08:00:55 PMIts not the first time i remember Sdo0m said the same in his thread xD Also yep pokepark shading, Brawl style shading and a One slot size mod. ;D And Ganon will have recolors, Phantom Ganon and Brawl Style Version..With recolors each version :af: So....i can almost think im Back in Black Hamm and "You-Know-What, Chaos"!!!
Fixed. ;)
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Anivernage on December 08, 2012, 07:47:58 PM
I think in the first page third post is the link.
If not..in my vault it is  :D
I liked the throws. :D
Those are what I wanted. But I can't find it. Dx

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 08, 2012, 08:03:33 PM
Fixed. ;)
Lol yep he/she/it is going to be my first release. :af:

Quote from: slayermarth101 on December 08, 2012, 08:05:13 PM
I liked the throws. :D
Those are what I wanted. But I can't find it. Dx
Let me check it... if not, when i get my pc ill re upload it.

Afterwards it's back to restarting them Movesets on the first page, like SSB UC Mario & Bowser, Bowser Jr., Mario riding Yoshi, Darth Vader, I wouldn't blame ya if you're like "Screw Sasuke!" since you were almost finished with him and then you lost everything, and that took you a long ass time to make. thogh I bet a ton of people would hate you if you did that. xP
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Mario riding yoshi got a recovery buut need my pc back. Also ill be working with AniMaine,Jrush,Pervy and Kagemaru in a Sasuke moveset.

UC stuff i need to remake >_>


Quote from: Anivernage on December 09, 2012, 03:15:55 AMAlso ill be working with AniMaine,Jrush,Pervy and Kagemaru in a Sasuke moveset.
You all better get your Anti-David Shields up. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 09, 2012, 03:18:33 AM
You all better get your Anti-David Shields up. :srs:
*Shield up*

Done!

..... for now... :srs:

Didn't you send your sasuke over to (forgot his name) at one point?
You could finish off from there?

Quote from: slayermarth101 on December 09, 2012, 04:07:25 AM
Didn't you send your sasuke over to (forgot his name) at one point?
You could finish off from there?
That was with no rigged new model nor new gfx just a tiny test to see if chidori worked.
>_>

Also it was Tabuu.

D'aww poop.
Thats the same thing I have >_>

Yeah, I guess it would be better to work with them. ;_;

December 09, 2012, 04:19:53 AM #1409 Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 04:34:38 AM by Anivernage
Quote from: slayermarth101 on December 09, 2012, 04:17:09 AM
D'aww poop.
Thats the same thing I have >_>

Yeah, I guess it would be better to work with them. ;_;
I havent forget the FS man. Still in my plans...idk of the other animation PM too since you never replied  me because i told you my pc still was fixing >_>

New poll!!