Anivernage Moveset Stuff, New OP, Spider-Man & Iron-Man in the works!

Started by Anivernage, December 02, 2011, 12:20:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

December 09, 2012, 03:43:13 PM #1410 Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 04:02:57 PM by slayermarth101
Oh, that Vegeta animation. I made one myself. I just mirrored his hands and arms. That's all I had to do. Much easier than making a whole new one. ;) So yeah, you don't have to worry about that one. :D

Can I help with Mario and Bowser?
I "own" the Bowser model you're using, and I have some pretty good ideas for both movesets, and I have SMG2 Mario so I could get you any Galaxy 2 PowerUps that you need into one mdl0. ;D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

*looks at poll*

.....

snake!? SNAAAAAKE!!!!!

i had to pick what i picked on the last poll. :P lol

so did you get your projects back especially the animations? i wouldnt mind  helping with mario ridding yoshi xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Wait! Sasuke is going to be ported over to Who????

Quote from: Wiisam on December 12, 2012, 01:24:25 AM
Wait! Sasuke is going to be ported over to Who????
Lol no at the moment.
is over Marth but can be ported via .rel over any character you want ;D

Quote from: slayermarth101 on December 09, 2012, 03:43:13 PM
Oh, that Vegeta animation. I made one myself. I just mirrored his hands and arms. That's all I had to do. Much easier than making a whole new one. ;) So yeah, you don't have to worry about that one. :D
ok.


Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on December 10, 2012, 04:17:02 AM
Can I help with Mario and Bowser?
I "own" the Bowser model you're using, and I have some pretty good ideas for both movesets, and I have SMG2 Mario so I could get you any Galaxy 2 PowerUps that you need into one mdl0. ;D
Sure! but once i get my pc. :D

Quote from: Carnage on December 11, 2012, 08:46:24 PM
so did you get your projects back especially the animations? i wouldnt mind  helping with mario ridding yoshi xD
Of course! :D


December 12, 2012, 02:12:28 AM #1417 Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 02:14:17 AM by Anivernage
i dont know when ill get my pc and work again so.... idk.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on December 12, 2012, 01:55:05 AM
Hyeshz!
Lol

Also Almost at 100 pages. Source SlayerAwesomefaces


hey anivernage im not sure if the pm went through cuz i used my phone. im gonna wait for you as long as it takes  :)
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

But I can make any animations for you right? And then once you get your PC back you can do any touch ups on them right? So tell me again, what Galaxy PowerUps were going to be used? I know Cloud, and Rock, were you going to use Spring, Bee, or Flying? I think Cloud Mari would be a good recovery move, while Spring Mario can be the Up B on the ground. ;D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

December 12, 2012, 03:21:11 AM #1421 Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 08:22:36 AM by Anivernage
Quote from: slayermarth101 on December 12, 2012, 02:25:21 AM
My emotes~
Lolololol!

Quote from: AnImAiNe on December 12, 2012, 03:12:35 AM
hey anivernage im not sure if the pm went through cuz i used my phone. im gonna wait for you as long as it takes  :)
:af:

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on December 12, 2012, 03:16:58 AM
But I can make any animations for you right? And then once you get your PC back you can do any touch ups on them right? So tell me again, what Galaxy PowerUps were going to be used? I know Cloud, and Rock, were you going to use Spring, Bee, or Flying? I think Cloud Mari would be a good recovery move, while Spring Mario can be the Up B on the ground. ;D
Ill try to remember my stuff/plans,etc and ill PM you tommorrow.
:af2: Also atm why not try to work on PM? is something i wanted to see since years ago. And more since is over Game &Watch.

Also...before i get my pc ill be moar troll and lol than now :af:
When i get my pc ill be pure serious to work on stuff.
Seriously.

Btw ill be planning this projects.(excluding the ones i already mentioned)
-Venom (really he deserves a good moveset.)
-Goku. (mah version...without captain moves, first in list, this PSA will show you all the improvement i made in animating and PSA, but that i havent show because i havent released movesets in a while.
Was planning Venom for that but he needs custom boneset.)
-Batman.(an Arkham City moveset..Collab with Boygos!)
-Sasu.....ke >_>( Collab with AnImaiNe,Jrush,kagemaru and pervy.)
-Secrets i will release that wont be WIP or UC.
-Skull kid revamp(that is all)

EDIT: Theres already a venom PSA in the works...so remove from my list >_>
Replaced with Skull Kid.

but anivernage when will you get your pc back?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

goku updates is soon wip by me(over pit and maybe also over CF)
the only CF move there will be there is up-Air since its the same as goku“s up-air in SSBF2
even updates on the goku models will be  like better rig,tail/SSJ3 hair bones,rigged mouth/face(for blinking and stuff) and moving eyes
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Anivernage on December 12, 2012, 03:21:11 AM-Skull kid revamp(that is all)
If it's over TL with StarWaffle's model, I will love you. >_>
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509