Anivernage Moveset Stuff, New OP, Spider-Man & Iron-Man in the works!

Started by Anivernage, December 02, 2011, 12:20:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Anivernage good to see you're back. Still waiting on those models so I can begin with Sasuke.

Quote from: Carnage on December 12, 2012, 10:28:54 AM
but anivernage when will you get your pc back?
Thats an interesting question >_>

Quote from: Mariodk on December 12, 2012, 10:39:00 AM
goku updates is soon wip by me(over pit and maybe also over CF)
the only CF move there will be there is up-Air since its the same as goku“s up-air in SSBF2
even updates on the goku models will be  like better rig,tail/SSJ3 hair bones,rigged mouth/face(for blinking and stuff) and moving eyes
Great!
In that case no need of goku in my.list xD

Also epic avy  :af:

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 12, 2012, 10:59:43 AM
If it's over TL with StarWaffle's model, I will love you. >_>
Love me in that case :vyse:

Quote from: jrush64 on December 12, 2012, 03:54:38 PM
Anivernage good to see you're back. Still waiting on those models so I can begin with Sasuke.
Im not back at all im without my pc and also dont worry ill try to get it ASAP ;D


awe can collab on batman psa

and did i send u the bjr backup?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sure and nope.
But dont worry, when i get my pc ill ask you for the file. ;D

Quote from: Anivernage on December 12, 2012, 09:03:42 PM
Sure

Yay!

Quote from: Anivernage on December 12, 2012, 09:03:42 PM
nope.
But dont worry, when i get my pc ill ask you for the file. ;D

alrighty
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.





Quote from: Anivernage on December 13, 2012, 12:05:40 AM
Challenge accepted :vyse:
...and then the WORLD!!!!  :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Lol thats funny

ok so who ever is running Hamm (is that you ani?) made a twitter
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Defauqe? o_O

I cant, remember im on a damn phone...i smell someone of Team Swagtac :>.>:
I said the twitter as joke -_-

Not me. :srs: Even though I did create hamm... >_>

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Anivernage on December 13, 2012, 12:14:49 AM
Defauqe? o_O

I cant, remember im on a damn phone...i smell someone of Team Swagtac :>.>:
I said the twitter as joke -_-
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 13, 2012, 12:18:25 AM
Not me. :srs: Even though I did create hamm... >_>

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


hmm. well who ever it is, he (or she?) is pretty funny.

prepare your lives everyone. 12-21-12 is when Hamm takes over
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 13, 2012, 12:18:25 AM
Not me. :srs: Even though I did create hamm... >_>

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yeah, youre a monster :srs:

That makes it even more suspicious since you gave that twitter idea.  :notimp: