Anivernage Moveset Stuff, New OP, Spider-Man & Iron-Man in the works!

Started by Anivernage, December 02, 2011, 12:20:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Anivernage on December 13, 2012, 12:20:40 AMYeah, youre a monster :srs: That makes it even more suspicious since you gave that twitter idea.  :notimp:
But Ima good monster. :af:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Quote from: Anivernage on December 13, 2012, 12:58:00 AMLol yeah but possibly the responsible of Hamm Twitter :srs:
*seriously did not create a Twitter account for Hamm* :srs: :giantsrs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 13, 2012, 12:59:44 AM
*seriously did not create a Twitter account for Hamm* :srs: :giantsrs:
Lol i think i will believe. :>.>: Butt who made it? o_O

Quote from: Anivernage on December 13, 2012, 01:02:04 AMLol i think i will believe. :>.>: Butt who made it? o_O
Hmmm....
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Is there really one? Show me the link. >.> [/offtopic]
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

He doesnt have any tweets yet.

https://twitter.com/AllmightyHamm
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Anivernage on December 13, 2012, 01:28:49 AM
Who made that? Who defauqe is islotvegas? He/She/it is following it.
o_O

I would say you made it, but you have no pc
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Don't look at me. I didn't make it. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: SonicBrawler on December 13, 2012, 01:31:38 AM
I would say you made it, but you have no pc
*slap* if i had my pc i would be PSAing not trolling my own thread which is off topic now >_>

[spoiler]
I MADE IT!Nah, no I didn't. Just couldn't resist the table flip

Quote from: slayermarth101 on December 13, 2012, 01:38:30 AM
[spoiler]
I MADE IT!Nah, no I didn't. Just couldn't resist the table flip

haha! it was you!
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.