Anivernage Moveset Stuff, New OP, Spider-Man & Iron-Man in the works!

Started by Anivernage, December 02, 2011, 12:20:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Alright guys, enough Off-Topic.

Don't make me throw away your ham start deleting posts.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

*points Slayer* Its Slayer who made the twitter account >_> Lol jk
.....

K.
Btw guys, any ideas or opinions of #1422 post?
Its about my projects.

happy 3000+ posts KJP.

anyway, Ani which project do you plan on working on once you're all situated? hard to keep track...

EDIT: ninja'd *looks for post #1422*

Your secret......I must know...... :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Um...am I the only one with Paper Mario? Also will SSB UC Mario be using mine, or Brawl Mario? If you want the SMG powerups for Brawl Mario, I planed on making them for Brawl Mario, with better detail, like Rock Mario will use Charizard's rock texture, and other things, also I think Spring Mario/Luigi should be the SpecialHi, with Cloud Mario/Luigi being the SpecialAirHi. :af:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Anivernage on December 15, 2012, 01:41:40 AM
Btw guys, any ideas or opinions of #1422 post?
Its about my projects.
It all looks good.
........You just, should do an "Anivernage Styled" Goku.


Quote from: slayermarth101 on December 15, 2012, 02:11:51 AM
It all looks good.
........You just, should do an "Anivernage Styled" Goku.
Quote from: Ganonpunch on December 15, 2012, 03:56:09 AM
Agreed
Ok guys ill let it to a Poll. ;D

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 15, 2012, 01:48:22 AM
Your secret......I must know...... :srs:
Hamm PSA. FTW!!

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on December 15, 2012, 01:43:34 AM
happy 3000+ posts KJP.

anyway, Ani which project do you plan on working on once you're all situated? hard to keep track...

EDIT: ninja'd *looks for post #1422*
Lol.
But... you didnt give opinion >_>

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on December 15, 2012, 02:11:20 AM
Um...am I the only one with Paper Mario? Also will SSB UC Mario be using mine, or Brawl Mario? If you want the SMG powerups for Brawl Mario, I planed on making them for Brawl Mario, with better detail, like Rock Mario will use Charizard's rock texture, and other things, also I think Spring Mario/Luigi should be the SpecialHi, with Cloud Mario/Luigi being the SpecialAirHi. :af:
Hey why not work on PM while i return to hacking? This will be more useful and maybe you can try give him expressions,etc.  :af2:

Quote from: Anivernage on December 15, 2012, 04:11:17 AMOk guys ill let it to a Poll. ;D Hamm PSA. FTW!! Lol. But... you didnt give opinion >_> Hey why not work on PM while i return to hacking? This will be more useful and maybe you can try give him expressions,etc.  :af2:
Well I do have a lot of other things, plus I have been putting off an episode of my series for months due to me wanting to hack Brawl and SM64 instead, and I promised some people that I'd start working on it after I release SMG2 Mario Bros, which should be within the next half hour, plus you're the one with the custom modeling skills, not me. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Im confused :srs: So are you helping Mariodk with his goku update hes gonna be working on? or are you making your own goku psa?

Quote from: rax189 on December 15, 2012, 05:31:38 PM
Im confused :srs: So are you helping Mariodk with his goku update hes gonna be working on? or are you making your own goku psa?
Well due to popular demand,and because il like see goku with no SSBF2 moveset. its my own version.
He will have entirely new improved moveset, Brawl Styled SS4 model, Dragon Fist will be like in DBZ games.
But he will still have SS modes but ill make it to look different than normal goku. But i will use model changers and give goku dmg eyes and mouth.
And many things i wont spoil but they will make dbz fans happy :af:

If i get my pc soon it will be before new year i think or the video(hope made by SlayerMarth) by new year.

But if it wins poll will be my first PSA to be released. :af:
If no i will make other poll or choose randomly :P

Quote from: Anivernage on December 15, 2012, 07:11:17 PM
If i get my pc soon it will be before new year i think or the video(hope made by SlayerMarth) by new year.
I'd be glad to make the final video, and any teaser videos you might want to make in the meantime. :PThats if you want to make teasers. :I

Quote from: Anivernage on December 15, 2012, 07:11:17 PMWell due to popular demand,and because il like see goku with no SSBF2 moveset. its my own version. He will have entirely new improved moveset, Brawl Styled SS4 model, Dragon Fist will be like in DBZ games. But he will still have SS modes but ill make it to look different than normal goku. But i will use model changers and give goku dmg eyes and mouth. And many things i wont spoil but they will make dbz fans happy :af: If i get my pc soon it will be before new year i think or the video(hope made by SlayerMarth) by new year. But if it wins poll will be my first PSA to be released. :af: If no i will make other poll or choose randomly :P
Damn, you really think you could make that PSA less than 17 days? Either you work fast, or you have tons of time on your shoulder. Besides you won't make it past the 21st. xD jk about that 2012 sh*t
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on December 15, 2012, 09:32:41 PM
I'd be glad to make the final video, and any teaser videos you might want to make in the meantime. :PThats if you want to make teasers. :I
Lol great!

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on December 16, 2012, 02:05:33 AM
Damn, you really think you could make that PSA less than 17 days? Either you work fast, or you have tons of time on your shoulder. Besides you won't make it past the 21st. xD jk about that 2012 sh*t
5 days of animate, 10 of PSA :P
Maybe not in new year but during next year :P
Btw i've playing Oot and MM and DO PSAs :P So ill possibly make revamps of some Divine movesets as well.  :af2:

Off topic
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

EDIT: 99 pages!!