Anivernage Moveset Stuff, New OP, Spider-Man & Iron-Man in the works!

Started by Anivernage, December 02, 2011, 12:20:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I wanted to ask about the Big Boss mvoeset. Are you still doing it?

Quote from: jrush64 on December 16, 2012, 07:04:24 AM
I wanted to ask about the Big Boss mvoeset. Are you still doing it?
Yep. Since MGS3 is my favorite game of MG Series and also  Big Boss and Ocelot are my favorite characters. Ill still work on him...
Also did i show here Ocelot model? i think i only showed it in WIP Workshop. ill post here, its a model fro. MGS3 or Portable Ops. (model only..no PSA of ocelot)

Alright cool. MGS3 is definitely the best MGS game by a long mile. I loved the whole jungle setting. Playing the game on extreme difficulty is so much fun.

I'm not a fan of Ocelot though, Liquid and Solidus all the way for me.

Who are you importing Ocelot over?

Over Snake :P
Lol ill also make Liquid(have model), and Liquid Ocelot Custom Model based in his MGS4 appeareance.

It will be cool if i can get Snake model from MGS3 but its impossible atm i searched and no model :-\

I might be able to get Big Boss model from MGS3. I'll get back to you on it.

Post Merge: December 16, 2012, 08:22:30 AM

I got some Peacewalker hd models. But there not t-posed and need to be cleaned up. Is that good enough?

Quote from: jrush64 on December 16, 2012, 07:24:01 AM
I might be able to get Big Boss model from MGS3. I'll get back to you on it.

Post Merge: December 16, 2012, 08:22:30 AM

I got some Peacewalker hd models. But there not t-posed and need to be cleaned up. Is that good enough?
Sure! Thanks alot man :af:






This is one of the costumes. I was trying to clean it up but it's too much work. I'll send you the whole pack as it has a lot of camo's for Snake.

I'll look for another one though.

Quote from: jrush64 on December 16, 2012, 10:51:28 PM


This is one of the costumes. I was trying to clean it up but it's too much work. I'll send you the whole pack as it has a lot of camo's for Snake.

I'll look for another one though.
Looks great.
Ill try to T Pose when i get my pc also if you can get his tiger stripe camo would be really cool.

Hey Ani, would you like the Hammer, Frog, Tanooki, Penguin, or Propeller suits in SSB UC Mario moveset? I'm going to make them, so I wanted to know if you'll include them.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on December 17, 2012, 01:38:16 AM
Hey Ani, would you like the Hamm, Frog, Tanooki, Penguin, or Propeller suits in SSB UC Mario moveset? I'm going to make them, so I wanted to know if you'll include them.
Fixed. :P
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on December 17, 2012, 01:38:16 AM
Hey Ani, would you like the Hammer, Frog, Tanooki, Penguin, or Propeller suits in SSB UC Mario moveset? I'm going to make them, so I wanted to know if you'll include them.
Well this moveset will have powerups but all most of them will be just alt recolors.
Also i have tanooki. its one of the few lucky who got recover ;D
Hammer will be using your boomerang one the others will be just alt costumes.

Post Merge: December 17, 2012, 02:04:04 AM

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 17, 2012, 01:41:39 AM
Fixed. :P
Lol love you :srs:

EDIT: i wont spoil but Uc mario will have 4 Power-Ups :af:

Happy 100 pages Anivernage! Here's your ham!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.