Anivernage Moveset Stuff, New OP, Spider-Man & Iron-Man in the works!

Started by Anivernage, December 02, 2011, 12:20:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Lee on December 17, 2012, 02:13:50 AMHappy 100 pages Anivernage! Here's your ham!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Ya need 99 more Hamm..... :>.>:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 17, 2012, 02:14:58 AM
Ya need 99 more Hamm..... :>.>:
He'll probably share it with you :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: slayermarth101 on December 17, 2012, 03:38:44 AM
Didn't know how to say it any clearer than this.. So.. yeah.
http://bigassmessage.com/727b3

This ^

Congrats bro
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Lee on December 17, 2012, 02:13:50 AM
Happy 100 pages Anivernage! Here's your ham!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hammtastic!!  :af: Thanks man!

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 17, 2012, 02:14:58 AM
Ya need 99 more Hamm..... :>.>:
Lol, Clone the pic 99 times and done! :vyse:

Quote from: slayermarth101 on December 17, 2012, 03:38:44 AM
Didn't know how to say it any clearer than this.. So.. yeah.
http://bigassmessage.com/727b3
Quote from: Kagemaru on December 17, 2012, 06:27:29 AM
This ^

Congrats bro

Thanks guys, i really appreciate it! :af2:



great 100 pages and im kinda  lost on this topic did you get your pc back?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

no. v________v
But ill get awesome models from Jrush for Big Boss PSA. :af:


i cant wait for tbpitw v3 :)

Post Merge: December 17, 2012, 07:52:42 PM

oh yeah happy 100 pages
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Damn, I posted here accidentally...:(

Happy 100, and nice hax...I think.

Quote from: LegacyWolf on December 18, 2012, 01:37:24 AM
Damn, I posted here accidentally...:(

Happy 100, and nice hax...I think.
Lol thanks ;D i think >.>

Quote from: JELLYpWnzU on December 17, 2012, 07:51:39 PM
i cant wait for tbpitw v3 :)

Post Merge: December 17, 2012, 07:52:42 PM

oh yeah happy 100 pages
Yeah ill remake TBPITW V3 soon so stay tuned. Also if i make an stream will you guys watch it? it will be for goku (Custom boneset making,Texturing,Animate.)  :af2:

Quote from: jrush64 on December 17, 2012, 07:27:35 PM
Anivernage, Ive sent you the models.
Got them and sent you PM i think.

I know what you'll get for Christmas. :happy:


Your fixed computer. :srs: plus some hamm
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Ani, will TBPITW v3 use Brawl Mario, True Mario, or SMG2 Mario as the base? I plan on making Spring, Rock, Cloud, Bee, and more fore Brawl Mario, and I probably should make a True Mario verson as well, so let me know if you need a certain PowerUp. ;D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 18, 2012, 02:09:25 AM
I know what you'll get for Christmas. :happy:


Your fixed computer. :srs: plus some hamm
Lol thats a yes to stream? >_> But yep hamm as Christmas Gift :happy:

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on December 18, 2012, 02:10:33 AM
Ani, will TBPITW v3 use Brawl Mario, True Mario, or SMG2 Mario as the base? I plan on making Spring, Rock, Cloud, Bee, and more fore Brawl Mario, and I probably should make a True Mario verson as well, so let me know if you need a certain PowerUp. ;D
I will try to make almost every mario model compatible including melee mario. Also yep ;D


Quote from: Anivernage on December 18, 2012, 02:18:59 AMLol thats a yes to stream? >_> 
Only if your pc is back. <_<
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509