Anivernage Moveset Stuff, New OP, Spider-Man & Iron-Man in the works!

Started by Anivernage, December 02, 2011, 12:20:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

:yay: for Ani's progress! ;D

EDIT: Legacy, I was posting! :srs: lol

Damn, I've been gone for a while, and missed so much stuff.
Its great to hear all your files are safe, Sasuke and jr in brawl will defiantly be a reason to boot up brawl again. And your making a skull kid PSA, its like you know exactly what characters every one wants. You have great taste man.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Well I think it's a great idea Ani, because first off you wouldn't have to worry about Bowser's file size for the FS since Giga Bowser is another character slot, so that'll get you a good deal amount of space to work with, the only thing I can see wrong with that plan is that every Bowser model would change into one Bowser color, sicne GB has only one set of FitGigaBowser00 pac/pcs files. Not only would it give you space, but it allows you to use more Bowser attacks from games that have a giant Bowser like Galaxy 2, Mario Bros U, which you could just look up a YouTube vid and just deal with spoiling it for youself if you haven't gotten to Peach's Castle/don't have the game but plan on getting it, or like Mario Party 9. I might rig another Galaxy Bowser model over Giga just for that PSA, since the Galaxy 2 model has much more detail due to him being like what 100 yards tall or something?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

any chance you can show us what you meant about article switch and the likes?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: AkaDarkZeroRmx on December 21, 2012, 04:59:51 AMI think you should put more pictures on your project, similarly, special attacks and I am anxiously awaiting any new update about Sasuke.
And I think you should stop pestering users for progress.

I have gotten a complaint from a different user about your behavior. Now I strongly advise that you stop. Once or twice is fine, but in your case, you have done it multiple times. Maybe not on this thread, but you have done it on other threads. Do it again, and you'll be getting a sanction.

-Do not reply to this. And do not send me a PM.-
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

@Anivernage, how's it going with the big boss model, the last one I sent you? Also did you send the texture for the ribcage?

Quote from: LegacyWolf on December 19, 2012, 02:06:00 AM
Got your PC back? Nice. I saw you sign in on MSN. You be stalkin'.
Yep Thanks...also i like your new sig >_>

Quote from: dpgthirteen on December 19, 2012, 04:21:46 PM
Damn, I've been gone for a while, and missed so much stuff.
Its great to hear all your files are safe, Sasuke and jr in brawl will defiantly be a reason to boot up brawl again. And your making a skull kid PSA, its like you know exactly what characters every one wants. You have great taste man.
Lol thanks man ;D
Since the end is today :P...ill make skull kid.

@STMF1
yep but i plan letting giga bowser...well ill rig the melee one because looks more badass on melee(ill also add brawl textures to it) and that way there wont be problem.
I plan make a Real Giga Bowser moveset (almost like giant bowser moves)

Quote from: Carnage on December 19, 2012, 07:57:04 PM
any chance you can show us what you meant about article switch and the likes?
Quote from: jrush64 on December 21, 2012, 07:10:44 AM
@Anivernage, how's it going with the big boss model, the last one I sent you? Also did you send the texture for the ribcage?
Yep guys. atm im reinstalling programs,etc. thats why i havent made any hack progress.  But once im done ill start fully at hacking.

Also thanks kjp  :af2:<3

Hey Ani, could this be used in the Paper Mario Moveset?
Quote from: Aafyre on December 21, 2012, 07:12:49 AMOmigosh!
Since Aafyre plans on rigging over Jigglypuff, I, you, or someone else might have to re-rig her to new bones, not to mention give her an outline and change the texture a bit, but I think that'll work. I'll also ask pikazz if his Vivian can be used, which also might need new bones and re-rigging. :)
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on December 21, 2012, 08:30:09 PM
Hey Ani, could this be used in the Paper Mario Moveset?Since Aafyre plans on rigging over Jigglypuff, I, you, or someone else might have to re-rig her to new bones, not to mention give her an outline and change the texture a bit, but I think that'll work. I'll also ask pikazz if his Vivian can be used, which also might need new bones and re-rigging. :)
Woah, that would be cool if he used that

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on December 21, 2012, 08:30:09 PM
Hey Ani, could this be used in the Paper Mario Moveset?Since Aafyre plans on rigging over Jigglypuff, I, you, or someone else might have to re-rig her to new bones, not to mention give her an outline and change the texture a bit, but I think that'll work. I'll also ask pikazz if his Vivian can be used, which also might need new bones and re-rigging. :)
I love you :srs:

With a tan-er hard-hat and the outline like you said, she's good to go! ;D

Quote from: Anivernage on December 21, 2012, 08:24:32 PM
Yep Thanks...also i like your new sig >_>
Lol thanks man ;D
Since the end is today :P...ill make skull kid.

@STMF1
yep but i plan letting giga bowser...well ill rig the melee one because looks more badass on melee(ill also add brawl textures to it) and that way there wont be problem.
I plan make a Real Giga Bowser moveset (almost like giant bowser moves)
Yep guys. atm im reinstalling programs,etc. thats why i havent made any hack progress.  But once im done ill start fully at hacking.

Also thanks kjp  :af2:<3
So what are your ideas for Skull Kid? A revamp of the old, or something new?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

@SMF1 yep, i asked him and agreed.

@dpgthirteen
Revamp, and many new moves. :af:

Poll added!!!

December 24, 2012, 05:17:10 AM #1542 Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 05:22:32 AM by Chaos_Knight
Toon Link! :srs:

He lacks decent PSAs, the current one needs a revamp, plus there is already Skull Kid SFX hack over Toon link.


Wolf already has Vegeta. >_>
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Anivernage on December 24, 2012, 05:09:21 AM
@SMF1 yep, i asked him and agreed.

@dpgthirteen
Revamp, and many new moves. :af:

Poll added!!!
Awesome! Toon Link sounds like a good base, it would also be awesome to be able to use the N64 model by Beyond also.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood