Anivernage Moveset Stuff, New OP, Spider-Man & Iron-Man in the works!

Started by Anivernage, December 02, 2011, 12:20:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Anivernage on June 21, 2012, 04:15:37 AM
@SmashClash and Ikuto
HYPE!  :happy:
:kdance: ill like to have two vids  :kdance:

I guess tomorrow I'll figure it out.
But I think what happened last time was:
If you replace the red, yellow, and white cable with the capture card's R/Y/W cables then you won't be able to see anything on the screen.
Why? :(
EDIT: Probably cuz it's not an HD TV.
But...my HD TV in the living room has 3 unused R/Y/W slots.
Although, I think my computer has to be close to it or I'll need longer wires.
But I think I have an extra power outlet near that TV so I can plug in my computer there(Yes, I have a multi-power outline row for the PC).

lol Don't take this as spam, but instead me posting my ideas and it's also a reminder.
*Remember to read this tomorrow* : o


Quote from: SmashClash on June 21, 2012, 04:20:40 AM
I guess tomorrow I'll figure it out.
But I think what happened last time was:
If you replace the red, yellow, and white cable with the capture card's R/Y/W cables then you won't be able to see anything on the screen.
Why? :(
EDIT: Probably cuz it's not an HD TV.
But...my HD TV in the living room has 3 unused R/Y/W slots.
Although, I think my computer has to be close to it or I'll need longer wires.
But I think I have an extra power outlet near that TV so I can plug in my computer there(Yes, I have a multi-power outline row for the PC).

lol Don't take this as spam, but instead me posting my ideas and it's also a reminder.
*Remember to read this tomorrow* : o
Nah, for me this isnt spam  ;D

Quote from: Korudo Daiō on June 21, 2012, 04:24:03 AM
Super! Me wants to see those videos!
Me TOO  :happy:

I cant wait for mario adn yoshi. I started workign on a psa for him, but hen i lsot teh files lol
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Neku Sakuraba on June 21, 2012, 10:57:23 AM
I cant wait for mario adn yoshi. I started workign on a psa for him, but hen i lsot teh files lol
He´s 50% done all he need is psa


Post Merge: June 21, 2012, 02:03:57 PM


I need a good texture hacker for him to look HD


Post Merge: June 21, 2012, 03:01:06 PM

Here are some news some projects im making
Mii
-Im making the model based on the mii channel one, not the one in the waits pics above

-Im also making and rigging the bow and arrow from resort to TL´s

-Ill change bowling ball to be a real projectile, so i remove it from the model and ill put it over an article
-In Bowling´s place ill put on Mii model the golf club.

-The Plane will be in the TLFinal.pac



Also i found this lol



TBPIW V3
-Tanooki Mario custom model is almost done!   look above need texturer...

SSK
-Sasuke beta is also almost done, i just need to fix a few issues and rig susanoo arm and its ready for his first beta.

TBPITW V3
-SSBX mario is also in animation process, he´ll have more fighter style to look more SSB series fighting  moves
.  

that bike whells lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Anivernage on June 21, 2012, 03:02:38 PM
He´s 50% done all he need is psa


Post Merge: June 21, 2012, 02:03:57 PM


I need a good texture hacker for him to look HD


Post Merge: June 21, 2012, 03:01:06 PM

Here are some news some projects im making
Mii
-Im making the model based on the mii channel one, not the one in the waits pics above

-Im also making and rigging the bow and arrow from resort to TL´s

-Ill change bowling ball to be a real projectile, so i remove it from the model and ill put it over an article
-In Bowling´s place ill put on Mii model the golf club.

-The Plane will be in the TLFinal.pac



Also i found this lol



TBPIW V3
-Tanooki Mario custom model is almost done!   look above need texturer...

SSK
-Sasuke beta is also almost done, i just need to fix a few issues and rig susanoo arm and its ready for his first beta.

TBPITW V3
-SSBX mario is also in animation process, he´ll have more fighter style to look more SSB series fighting  moves
.  

Holy flamming, this is so kool and i can't wait to record those vids  :af:


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!


Sasuke has some issues >.>

retro amaterasu :P



Post Merge: June 22, 2012, 03:52:25 AM




How do you fix messed up effects? And how did you import them? ;D

I import them from naruto taisen SP game and fix because is only texture/shader problem :happy:

Anivernage, about video recording from me:
I'm going to switch my game room TV with my brothers because my brothers is about the same size and it has mulitple R/Y/W slots.
Then I can start recording.
Tomorrow I'm going to replace the TV though cuz it's late right now.

Aniverage, what is your secret to getting GFX imported from other games into Brawl
over other characters?

how do you do this stuff, when you take out these imported GFX, where do you put the
GFX into, does it go into the character's Pac file or the motionetc file?

how is it possible to actually add new GFX into brawl?

Quote from: SmashClash on June 22, 2012, 04:31:30 AM
Anivernage, about video recording from me:
I'm going to switch my game room TV with my brothers because my brothers is about the same size and it has mulitple R/Y/W slots.
Then I can start recording.
Tomorrow I'm going to replace the TV though cuz it's late right now.
:yay:
possibly by next week we can have a sasuke video  8)


Quote from: david123699 on June 22, 2012, 04:37:51 AM
Aniverage, what is your secret to getting GFX imported from other games into Brawl
over other characters?

how do you do this stuff, when you take out these imported GFX, where do you put the
GFX into, does it go into the character's Pac file or the motionetc file?

how is it possible to actually add new GFX into brawl?

i think it isnt a secret i think i just improvise with models or gfx, like sasuke chidori, he has tons electric gfx i fuseed from pikachu, ness/lucas, SE enemies, assists and Rayquaza.
The dragon flame is ripped from a naruto game, i just add or fix some things here and there
its not so complicated, and i like to do it  ;D

Also.....
--------------------------------------
im anivernage no aniverage  :oshi:



[/b][/i][/color]