Anivernage Moveset Stuff, New OP, Spider-Man & Iron-Man in the works!

Started by Anivernage, December 02, 2011, 12:20:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

All right, sounds cool. :3

Wow, I'm dying to see the Mii with HD textures. And Tanooki Mario will look pretty beast too.

G'luck with animating Mii and Mario! ;D

when can i be expected to start recording :af:


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

As I said to Anivernage. I won't be able to record until I get a new TV for this room I'm typing in.
The current TV here doesn't have enough Composite Outputs(Red/Yellow/White).

Quote from: SmashClash on June 28, 2012, 10:19:31 PM
As I said to Anivernage. I won't be able to record until I get a new TV for this room I'm typing in.
The current TV here doesn't have enough Composite Outputs(Red/Yellow/White).
I know, but i can record first for an early preview then ppl can look forward to urs.


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

Quote from: Ikuto on June 28, 2012, 11:09:42 PM
I know, but i can record first for an early preview then ppl can look forward to urs.
I don't know when I'll be able to buy a new TV.

So then let's let Ikuto record it. I mean, for the impatient peeps.


Quote from: SmashClash on June 28, 2012, 11:17:53 PM
I don't know when I'll be able to buy a new TV.
:oshi:

Quote from: Ikuto on June 28, 2012, 11:09:42 PM
I know, but i can record first for an early preview then ppl can look forward to urs.
Ok, next week people can see sasuke :happy:
Quote from: Korudo Daiō on June 28, 2012, 11:20:08 PM
So then let's let Ikuto record it. I mean, for the impatient peeps.
indeed. :srs:


I mean, I personally don't mind waiting till he gets a new TV, being an avid follower of this project but I mostly said that for the people less patient than me.

Quote from: Korudo Daiō on June 28, 2012, 11:38:54 PM
I mean, I personally don't mind waiting till he gets a new TV, being an avid follower of this project but I mostly said that for the people less patient than me.
You're correct. You shouldn't wait for me.
Just watch Ikuto's for now.

Quote from: Korudo Daiō on June 28, 2012, 11:38:54 PM
I mostly said that for the people less patient than me.
yeah, i know i wasnt meaning to you ;D
the :srs: face was for the impatient ones.

Quote from: SmashClash on June 28, 2012, 11:43:53 PM
You're correct. You shouldn't wait for me.
Just watch Ikuto's for now.
Well when you get the TV working, we can have 2 sasuke videos ;d

you know i have absolutely no problem waiting for smashclash. Anivernage totally ur call.


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

I sent you a PM Ikuto ;)

Also really news about sasuke, now that the new brawlbox comes out, ill finish sasuke as soon as possible using that BB

And sasuke PSA needs and is going to be released by the first weeks of July........

Quote from: Anivernage on June 29, 2012, 12:14:33 AM
I sent you a PM Ikuto ;)

Also really news about sasuke, now that the new brawlbox comes out, ill finish sasuke as soon as possible using that BB

And sasuke PSA needs and is going to be released by the first weeks of July........

shame bj said no tripstriper so you cant srhink pcs files :S its moveset rebulder for now.So unless you use some other program to shrink mario/yoshi textures then i guess we wont have it happen anytime soon :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Which is too bad. Because BJ also said the BRSAR was coming for the next release, not the tristripper...

Too bad, really. I looked forward to the Mario and Yoshi PSA too. D: