Anivernage Moveset Stuff, New OP, Spider-Man & Iron-Man in the works!

Started by Anivernage, December 02, 2011, 12:20:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.


Things you need to know about Vader and Jedi in general.


About Vader, I don't think people will be pleased if Vader doesn't come with his Force Lightning. (the move you described is more like Force Storm, also Force Choke would be a welcome throw. Perhaps down throw?

About Jedi- Assuming Anakin was a Jedi Guardian and therefore Vader is a Sith Marauder or simply a Dark Jedi Knight of sorts... he would be able to use Force Jump as a recovery move. (though in the games it is used to leap to a target.) It could be a high speed leap. Ideally he would speed upward and diagonally and have no helpless state afterwards.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

I like the ideas, ill add force jump as Up B
for throws, yeah, Force Choke is one of them ;D

Quote from: xenosasuke on July 20, 2012, 04:51:59 PM
2015!!!?
you think it will take that long to make
For sasuke PSA nah :P , for SSBX final release possibly ;D
but im sure youll love SSBX  for sure ;D

awesomeness. If you need any powers i can help you. I played enough KotOR and KotOR 2 to know most of them by heart. The little bubble thing you made is sort of force redirection so that works fine. Although it would be closer to star wars if it wasn't a bubble and literally shaped around his body
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Quote from: Kienamaru on July 20, 2012, 05:52:00 PM
awesomeness. If you need any powers i can help you. I played enough KotOR and KotOR 2 to know most of them by heart. The little bubble thing you made is sort of force redirection so that works fine. Although it would be closer to star wars if it wasn't a bubble and literally shaped around his body
I accept every idea so i can make the complete moveset :af2:

in that case I'll see what you're missing. If the death star proves too difficult there could always be Force Crush to substitute. It's a Master Dark Side only power. works almost like Force Kill (which is the improved Force choke.) However, Crush literally holds them up and CRUSHES!!! their neck entirely doing in a game (massive damage) So in Brawl it could work like...

He grabs them and holds them out and SNAP! some crazy high damage percent increase followed by a throw.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?


Quote from: Anivernage on July 20, 2012, 05:44:00 PM
I like the ideas, ill add force jump as Up B
for throws, yeah, Force Choke is one of them ;D
For sasuke PSA nah :P , for SSBX final release possibly ;D
but im sure youll love SSBX  for sure ;D
what is ssbx?
is it a game you are making?

Quote from: xenosasuke on July 21, 2012, 02:20:38 AM
what is ssbx?
is it a game you are making?

ssbx  im assuming is either the best plumber in the world v3 or a weaker version of it idk, but if you look in his OP it says it.

Quote from: Kanine on July 21, 2012, 04:19:40 PM
ssbx  im assuming is either the best plumber in the world v3 or a weaker version of it idk, but if you look in his OP it says it.

SSBX is a smash mod like brawl -, brawl +, and project m but there making it with hack characters instead of the originial cast

Quote from: KiDTeeCT on July 21, 2012, 07:09:35 PM
SSBX is a smash mod like brawl -, brawl +, and project m but there making it with hack characters instead of the originial cast
OOOOOooooo.....
thanks

Being the creator of the project I guess I should elaborate. Super Smash Brothers. X: Ultimate Crossover is an upcoming modded Smash Bros. game that utilizes these hacks/mods in an effective way. New game means new content and everything you would expect from a new Smash game. SSBX Mario will be our new and primary moveset for Mario, and other returning characters will have updated appearances such as: SS Link, Other M Samus, Old Snake, etc. Anivernage has begun to work on the new Mario and I'm working on the new Link. Our goal is to have the game complete by summer 2015, with DLC to follow at a later date. The first public demo is set to release spring 2013 in where you'll be able to see what the team has been working on behind the scenes and get an overall idea of what the game will be ;D

sweet
I have bin working on some thing like that
but its in AVP (aliens vs predators)
I am working on putting a facefugger over kirby
and the marines over snake
etc

Post Merge: July 22, 2012, 02:26:14 PM

but first I am making galvatron from transfomers G1 (its Megatron) over samus be for I start that

Quote from: xenosasuke on July 22, 2012, 02:21:13 PM
sweet
I have bin working on some thing like that
but its in AVP (aliens vs predators)
I am working on putting a facefugger over kirby
and the marines over snake
etc

Post Merge: July 22, 2012, 02:26:14 PM

but first I am making galvatron from transfomers G1 (its Megatron) over samus be for I start that
should try rigging all xenomorphs on the wolf for kjp psa he is waiting someone to rigg the alien on a tailled brawl char with taill bones

anivernage will we get to play any version of your mario before ssbx is released? becuase it would be a shame if we need to wait  so long to use it imo xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Well ill show a video preview(made by ikuto ;D ) of almost all the PSAs im working on :af:
But that would be after this....

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.