Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 [2]
Author Topic: wii scrubber keeps making the ISO unplayable help please  (Read 12608 times)
Sirkura
Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #15 on: December 08, 2011, 11:52:44 PM »

(the latest version)
    I must also add the brstm replacements I made total up to make the partition big enough for scrubber to complain "filessize too large"
    the size wit hmy BRSTMS is because I have mostly files that are 4 minutes or longer

(again I want to make brawl HD replays AND load hacks faster on the wii (because my HDD loadts it faster))
    brstms don't really fall into a file size limit most of the time. usually when u get an error that a file is too big its either corrupted or partition builder messed it up, try replacing the files u need 1 at a time without partition builder.

Diddy Kong
    Lol Kitten

chief

• Awards Heart Container Hot Topic Famous Hacker Pin Collector

« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2011, 12:05:25 AM »

brstms don't really fall into a file size limit most of the time. usually when u get an error that a file is too big its either corrupted or partition builder messed it up, try replacing the files u need 1 at a time without partition builder.
    I originally ran into this problem, replacing them without partition builder before i tried using partition builder, ANY file replacement with specifically the brawl ISO renders it unplayable with

(the file size for the hacks (including the native files that were not hacked) add up to around close to 8GB (7.Cool, I just got a new computer, and it can run brawl perfectly at 2k res

I really hope the problem is solvable, because I really want to get into making HD replays that use my brstm hacks...

is it possible I beam (in a pm) one of you my partition/files (minus the ISO) and see if someone can seek down the trouble I am having?
    « Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 12:07:57 AM by Diddy Kong » Logged

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2011, 10:15:19 AM »

pm me ur wii scrubber and partition builder won't need the other files. i'll take a look <3

Pages:  1 [2]
    Print
    Jump to: