Demon's Procrastination Station -I'm still working on stuff- 9/25

Started by DemonBoy, December 05, 2011, 05:03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Laugh at me if you want, but I have no idea who Morrigan is. But I'm loving that model. :)

Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 16, 2011, 07:43:14 PM
Oh truee.

That doesn't sound like a lot. You rig her fingers yet? That's the most tedious I heard..

That's what i forgot.. yep still need to do that.

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on December 16, 2011, 07:53:39 PM
Looking at your Sora Sackboy makes me think you can do a perfect Sora model over Pit. Like how there was a very good Sora over Marth.

I probably can but that won't be for awhile.

Quote from: King Cold on December 16, 2011, 07:56:06 PM
Laugh at me if you want, but I have no idea who Morrigan is. But I'm loving that model. :)

You have to at least played MvC or TvC

I might have played it, but I don't quite remember.

I would love to see captain jack sparrow(from kh2) over link i never seen a hack of captain jack
Need a beta tester?

Quote from: kronos 787 on December 16, 2011, 09:49:42 PM
I would love to see captain jack sparrow(from kh2) over link i never seen a hack of captain jack

That would be wicked, agreed. :3

Excellent work on v2 of Terra's and the Final Stage Demonboy :D

Are you going to do The World that Never Was Stage too?

Quote from: hero3120 on December 16, 2011, 10:10:53 PM
Excellent work on v2 of Terra's and the Final Stage Demonboy :D

Are you going to do The World that Never Was Stage too?

I'll try but Morrigan is probably be the last thing I complete, If I even complete her, for a couple months or longer.

I haven't been able to pay for my pc and might loose it sometime this weekend or next week.

Nice work fixing up Terra. It doesn't seem anything else has to be fixed. It would be nice if you gave him his cape for his armor.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

oh um just the fire ball  ;D
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]


I'm loving all three models of Morrigan, especially the one without the wings.~

December 17, 2011, 04:15:35 AM #191 Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 04:22:25 AM by DemonBoy
Stupid sexy Morrigan with her stupid sexy feathers..

I rig one thig and then another thing goes wrong..

5 hours.. I've been rigging the feathers for 5 hours and this is the best I have got them to be..



Why me?

I don't see what looks so awful about that. Her right shoulder especially looks great!

Quote from: King Cold on December 17, 2011, 04:28:01 AM
I don't see what looks so awful about that. Her right shoulder especially looks great!

Thanks. Sarcasm or not, it still made me smile.

Also, If anyone can save me from this nightmare I will give collab credit and Import any model they want right after Morrigan is released.