Demon's Procrastination Station -I'm still working on stuff- 9/25

Started by DemonBoy, December 05, 2011, 05:03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on December 16, 2011, 11:37:14 AM
Wow! Very epic stage and I like how you gave Terranort white eyes instead of making it just yellow.

Yep I was unsure at first at what his smash eyes should look like, but then I decided that white was the best option. Expect a final version for all of them which will include metal textures and different faces for getting hurt and such.

Quote from: AnImAiNe on December 16, 2011, 02:07:30 PM
hey demon boy if it isn't too much trouble would you be able to rip the hadoken model from either tatsunko vs capcom or mvc3?

Well I can't rip from MvC but I can get it from TvC. Were you looking for that fireball or the huge beam?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In other news:

I have obtained every single character and their alt costumes from Dragonball Z tenkaichi 3.

And I finally have Felicia's model from MvC3 and will begin work on it at a later time. What character do you guys think she will go best over?

Quote from: DemonBoy on December 16, 2011, 06:10:23 PM

I have obtained every single character and their alt costumes from Dragonball Z tenkaichi 3.

I want King Cold!


Oh yes it would. He would go over Ganon, ideally. :3

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on December 16, 2011, 06:34:45 PM
Oh yes it would. He would go over Ganon, ideally. :3

I'll try but since I have quite a few things to do someone else can take this up if they wanted.

If you did this, I'd be eternally grateful to you.

And it's ok, take your time if you do decide to do it.

Quote from: King Cold on December 16, 2011, 06:42:35 PM
If you did this, I'd be eternally grateful to you.

And it's ok, take your time if you do decide to do it.

alright. Morrigan is the one giving me the most problems so after i finish her i should finish the rest quickly.

speaking of Morrigan, I thought up of a winning pose for her that I want to do.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Also nice avatar.

I like that win pose. She's real hot, dude.

Nice avatar to whom?

Quote from: DemonBoy on December 16, 2011, 07:16:19 PM
alright. Morrigan is the one giving me the most problems so after i finish her i should finish the rest quickly.

speaking of Morrigan, I thought up of a winning pose for her that I want to do.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Also nice avatar.

Man stop teasing me!

You should implement that pose though, looks sick as hell.

What all is left to do with her btw?

Quote from: King Cold on December 16, 2011, 07:25:04 PM
I like that win pose. She's real hot, dude.

Nice avatar to whom?

Obviously you man. You have his preview picture of King Cold, as your avatar.

He's my fav DBZ character, obviously, and the preview looks great.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 16, 2011, 07:26:44 PM
Man stop teasing me!

You should implement that pose though, looks sick as hell.

What all is left to do with her btw?

Obviously you man. You have his preview picture of King Cold, as your avatar.

Well I have to find a way to rig the feathers so that they don't go flying around everywhere. the wings would be another thing i want to rig to look better. other than that all I need is to rig the hair and fix any small errors. Oh and smash eyes.

Edit: Damn, ninja'd twice.

Quote from: DemonBoy on December 16, 2011, 06:10:23 PM
In other news:
And I finally have Felicia's model from MvC3 and will begin work on it at a later time. What character do you guys think she will go best over?
I think, she can go over Zero Suit Samus, and I remember 2 vertex made over ZSS, and fits very well.
And she is faster too XD
Quote from: DemonBoy on December 16, 2011, 07:16:19 PM
alright. Morrigan is the one giving me the most problems so after i finish her i should finish the rest quickly.
speaking of Morrigan, I thought up of a winning pose for her that I want to do.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sexy winning pose, is sexy  :happy:

Quote from: DemonBoy on December 16, 2011, 07:16:19 PM
speaking of Morrigan, I thought up of a winning pose for her that I want to do.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Too sexy. Cannot unsee.

Quote from: DemonBoy on December 16, 2011, 07:32:10 PM
Well I have to find a way to rig the feathers so that they don't go flying around everywhere. the wings would be another thing i want to rig to look better. other than that all I need is to rig the hair and fix any small errors. Oh and smash eyes.

Edit: Damn, ninja'd twice.

Oh truee.

That doesn't sound like a lot. You rig her fingers yet? That's the most tedious I heard..

Looking at your Sora Sackboy makes me think you can do a perfect Sora model over Pit. Like how there was a very good Sora over Marth.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509